Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Theyre drivng me nuts!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Grrrr....

Okay I am babysitting my sisters three kids, 7 6 and 3, so she could pick up a few shifts at work.  I watched them yesterday, today and will have to tomorrow.  I am seriously about to cry I am so pissed off and stessed out.  The 6 year old is the most unruly pain in the ass I have ever ran across, Ive been called a bitch and had a glass chucked at my head because I gave him blue kool-aide istead of mountain dew. I just had a baby, hes six days old, and seven times now I have put little man to sleep in his room in the crib.  The girl (3) has ran screaming into his room 5 of those times, threw his toys and diapers around like a damn tornado and the seventh time she was trying to shake the shit out of his crib.

My oldest DS has been punched twice for telling them to stop breaking his star wars men and my DD was pushed down the two steps in our backyard earlier because she wouldnt give my sisters daughter her juice cup.  I wont spank but I have literally spent hours having to hold the girl in time out and have had an ice pack on my forehead after she hit me with the broom stick.

Ive called my sister at work four times now to come and get them and I am so close to just dropping them off at her work.  Im trying to do a good thing for her and help her out but I swear to god I have never wanted to lock three kids out of my house more than I want to right now.  If my DD gets her fingers slammed in the bathroom door one more time because my sisters daughter tried to push her out whenever she has to use the potty Im going to fucking snap.

OMG do you ladies have any advice if at all?  Im so tired and fed up I dont know what else to do with these damn brats!! Bash if you want but the way they are acting theyre brats.

Small update

The bitch just picked up her damn kids.  I told her everything that happened and even showed her the egg and softball sized bruise I have on my forehead from her daughter nailing me with the broom. She rolled her eyes told me to stop being a bitch and she would see me tomorrow.  I kind of lost my temper and threw her cell phone she left on my counter at her feet lol She threatened to cal the cops again for me destroying her property.  I laughed at her and told her to go right on ahead because her cell phone was still in my name and they couldnt arrest me for breakng my own phone.  So anyways DH is pulling a hundred bucks out of his project car fund so I am going to take my two oldest to see Disney on Ice tomorrow and then to a nice dinner. DH is keeping baby boy with him (I have like a ton of breastmilk pumped) and going to his Moms till we get home so shes going to show up to a very empty house.  Im done being a damn doormat!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya I wouldn't be watching them tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Do not watch them tomorrow. You have a tiny baby who needs a mommy who's not losing her mind: )
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting Kat31:

Im going to tell her that when she gets here, which she just called and said shes on her way.  The bad thing about it is when I try to tell her what they did she gets defensive says it was my kids that started it and that Im being to hard on them.  She says I have the perfect mommy mentality and that I treat them unfairly.  I mean hell at DS's birthday party this year the 6 year old got mad because HE didnt have any presents and flipped Ds's cake over into the grass. 

Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:25 PM
The 6 year old flipping cake over and throwing glasses doesn't sound normal in my opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:27 PM
You shouldn't be watching them anyway. You should be enjoying your new baby. I'd never ask someone who JUST had a baby, to watch my three kids!
TCain0001
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I'd just not show up tomorrow.  Then when she wonders why you're not there, she'd get both barrels!  Either that, or the kids would be sitting on the couch, with me in a facing chair holding a belt and daring one of them to move because if they did, they wouldn't sit for a month!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh well no - he trashed your kids cake? What did your sis day about that? Wow. Me and my sis have vastly different approaches to parenting, but we respect each others differences and the kids know what's up. If my nephew ever acted like that at my house, you can bet I'd crack his a**. Then he'd get it again when his mom found out how he acted. Doesn't your sis discipline those animals at all?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kat31:

Im going to tell her that when she gets here, which she just called and said shes on her way.  The bad thing about it is when I try to tell her what they did she gets defensive says it was my kids that started it and that Im being to hard on them.  She says I have the perfect mommy mentality and that I treat them unfairly.  I mean hell at DS's birthday party this year the 6 year old got mad because HE didnt have any presents and flipped Ds's cake over into the grass. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I wouldn't keep them tomorow but until your sister got there i would put their asses infront of the tv and tell em the first one of you to move besides to get up and pee will regret it !

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM

this is precisely why we all have an agreement that we punish just like we would our own kids.  SIL will spank any one of the nieces or nephews if needed.  and damned if your sister's kids don't need a old fashioned butt whoopin.  i'd have had them cutting switches already.  my granny did that to us and it damn sure worked.  i only had to cut 2 switches ever, and that was only because she wasn't happy with the first one i picked. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Right? I try not to spank often, but acting like that.... Oh yeah, a good shopping is in order

Quoting TCain0001:

I'd just not show up tomorrow.  Then when she wonders why you're not there, she'd get both barrels!  Either that, or the kids would be sitting on the couch, with me in a facing chair holding a belt and daring one of them to move because if they did, they wouldn't sit for a month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)