Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Would you allow your sons to "sag" their pants when they are older? Or would you let your teen daughter date a guy that sags his pants?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
xanayda
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I had this discussion with someone i used to work with and she says she lets her 12 and 14 yo boy's show their boxers. I disagreed and she was like that's ok i'm the hip mom and you're not! lol. i'm JUST fine not being the hip mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Never.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Hell to the No and I have two teenage boys.

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Oh hell no. DS is only 6, so I'm hoping by the time he's a teenager the fad fades away.

mary841108
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

no to my son, if i have to super glue the waist band to where it is supposed to be, i will do so. and if my dd dates a sagger, whatever, but do not come into my home sagging your pants, nobody wants to see your damn knickers.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:48 PM

no and thank goodness my son thinks the guys who do look fucking ridiculous.  they would know better because if i caught my son with his pants like that, he'd be at risk for getting pantsed in public. and same goes for any little boys my girls bring home.  

ragdoll13
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Hell no!   As I said about the "swag" post, Dh works in prisons.  Sagging your pants is sign of sexual availabilty.   So unless my kid or a potential bf is trying to tell us they'd like some sexual favors, pull your damn pants up, buy pants that FIT, or get a belt.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh noo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sandiekd21
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Nope.

curlycupcake
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Nope. Not in this house. If dd brings home a boy with droopy drawers I'd call him out. Tell him it was disrespectful & in MY house he can plan on covering up his ass. Of that doesn't chase him off ill get dh to clean a few guns in the living room!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN