Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many times have you....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Moved in your life? As a kid growing up? Or since you've had kids?

Ive moved 29 30 times in my life and moved my son 10 times in his life hes 10 hes on his fourth school and in 5th grade (he loves moving but Im done)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Ihave no idea I lost count but a lot

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:05 PM
7 times since birth. I was born in AZ and we moved to CA when I was 2, then to MN when I was 4 and we've been here ever since. My parents bought a trailer home when we moved to MN, then built a new house 5 years later but while the house was being built, we temporarily moved in with my uncle. That makes up 4 of the moves. The other 3 have been since I moved out of my parents' house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I moved about 20 times. HATED IT! I hated moving, trying to make new friends etc. I think moving around like that when you have kids is terrible. I know sometimes it cant be helped but doesn't change the fact that it creates and unstable life for children! 

babyboy117
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Alot. I don't even know exactly how many.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Maybe 3 times, But all of those moves were within my little town. I'm 23 now.This is since I've had kids. Before I had kids I never moved I love in the same house and town for 18 years
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I lost count around 35-40. My mom had to keep moving us to hide from her abusive ex.
ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

We moved a lot when I was a kid. I'm not even going to try to count.

However, since we've had a child we have moved 3 times. The first time was to move to another town so I could finish college. The next time we moved to a bigger home, then we moved this past summer to a less expensive home. Next time we move hopefully we will buy a home. I hate moving

haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I think like 4 times

Nicky2911
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I have moved 12 times at least... have not moved since dd was born.... sort of.... were were moving when she was born and... its complicated. I think it did me a world of good though I was a pack rat and it broke me of the habit before it could become a real problem lol.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Twice.

When my baby brother was born 20 yrs ago. We moved from an apartment to the house my parents still live in now.

And this past year in June. I moved oit of my parents house into my own house. We are renting but hope to buy soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)