Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's in for a rude awakening. ❗UPDATE ❗

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
4 moms liked this
My husband has his ex wife and the kids on his cell plan against my wishes. He never took her off when they divorced and because it doesn't cost him much he just keeps the bitch on his plan, that is until tonight.

I have a different company because my employer pays for my cell phone bill and my husband has been out of the country for two weeks on a business trip and for some reason we couldn't text or call each other. My texts would look like they went through but he would never get them and when I called his phone I would get a recorded message that said something to the effect of this cell phone is not accepting calls at this moment. We both figured it had to do with him being in another country and left it at that.

He comes home today and we are still having the problems so he calls his cell company and come to find out that motherfucking piece of shit low life whore called and had my number blocked. The account is in his name and his name only. He made sure when the divorce was final to get it changed so the bitch either knows someone or she called and talked to a fucking moron who let her block my number.

Jokes on her because he has dropped all lines and will strictly adhere to the divorce decree that states he is supposed to pay half of the children's cell bills. The kids are 7 and 9 and he doesn't feel they actually need them so until she establishes an account solely in her name no one in that house will have a cell phone. She will be in for a rude awakening come morning when no one cell phone works.

He's debating calling his lawyer but I pointed out to him that he should never have allowed her to remain on his plan and he took care of it so I don't think the lawyer will be helpful.

At the request of a poster and to save myself from typing the same response over and over again. The bitch has a land line phone. She, unfortunately, won't die without her cell phone

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

She called DH's cell phone from her house phone to tell him something was wrong with the phones. He tells her he cancelled all 3 accounts because of what she did and she tries to say it was just a practical joke and she didn't mean any harm. Thankfully my DH didn't buy into her lies and when he told her she now had to get her own account and own lines she started crying saying she couldn't afford to pay it and now she's lost the number she's had for over 10 years. He told her to look into a prepaid plan and hung up the phone.

Hopefully this will be the end of the cell phone saga.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Lmao. Sux for her!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tyner_brylee
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Wow, she sounds like a real bitch.
Lilred57
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Damn. Good thing you took her off but if it were me I would pay for either a house phone for the kids or keep the kids phone so your dh can keep in contact. I definitely understand taking her cell phone away though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I can't believe she's that fucking stupid to think she wouldn't get caught. Wish I could see her reaction come morning, she will shit a brick.

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Lmao. Sux for her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM
She does have a house phone.

Quoting Lilred57:

Damn. Good thing you took her off but if it were me I would pay for either a house phone for the kids or keep the kids phone so your dh can keep in contact. I definitely understand taking her cell phone away though.
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Why would she even do that?
bellawomen
by Summer on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Wow. Crazy ex for sure.

Don't be surprised if she tries to have the children's cell phone turned back on since up until now they were allowed them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

i would cut a bitch.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM
So hows he gonna keep in touch with the kids now? But so long as you're happy right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes she sounds like a keeper doesn't she? It's a mystery as to why my husband left her, she's just a peach.

Quoting tyner_brylee:

Wow, she sounds like a real bitch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN