Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you decide on your tattoo?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hi Ladies,

I want to get a tattoo! I have found this amazing tattoo place that has a 6 month waiting list for tattoos. The artists are amazing and do beautiful work. So, I have time to decide on what I want, but I have no idea on what to get!

I know the tattoo will either be on my upper shoulder, upper back, or rib cage. Otherwise I don't know what I want.

How did you decide on what to get?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (21-26):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM
My first one I knew I was going to get at tje age of 10/11.

My second was known for years.

Third as well.

I never have to stop and think about my tats.

They are all meaningful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Charliesmommy11
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM

The matching one I have with dh, the white scar is me being dumb shaving with a way sharp razor lol.
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
They were all something I've always wanted.
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM

The date is the day we found out our daughter has brain cancer.

Kitschy
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:35 AM
For me the design always comes before the want of a new tattoo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I don't have any, my husband has three. The first one his uncle gave to him when he was a little kid (ended up going to jail for it), so he had nothing to do with that design, he doesn't even know what it means, that ones on his calf. His second he got when he was a teenager, he has a friend whose Thai and his friend's grandmother gave Thai tattoos that supposedly tell your future, so he got one of those, once again the actual tattoo was a surprise but at least this time he knew he was getting it and knew the basic look of what it would be, that ones on his upperarm. The third one he chose, he can't wear his wedding ring to work because he works around machinary, so he got a simple black circle around his ring finger, where his ring would normally be. Choose something that has a deep meaning to you. Think carefully about it, it will be on you for the rest of your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured