Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Posted by   + Show Post
Is there one thing you almost always wear? Nothing obvious like your wedding ring.

I almost exclusively wear boots, usually cowgirl boots. I wear them with nearly everything. Of course, with so many scorpions, spiders, burrs, and prickly pears boots are safer than flip flops lol! Sometimes they don't match or its just too hot. But usually that's what I'm in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM
It's supposed to be 0 here tomorrow, its been about 30 and it was beautiful out.

Quoting curlycupcake:

That makes more sense! I'm in Texas, so a summer jacket is an odd idea in my world! I've been complaining about our winter, 45 degrees is brutal for me lol!

Quoting TSNDDY:

Lol, well yes sometimes it's cold in the evening. I live in Alberta right next to the mountains.

It's even snowed in July before :p

Quoting curlycupcake:

You have a summer jacket? Lol, where do you live?

Quoting TSNDDY:

I like my jackets, I have a long jacket that goes to my knees for every season.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a longer black tee and some black stretch capris I feel sexy and comfy when I wear them lol

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Nikes...I haven't worn anything else (cept once I had to cause they didn't have my size but only for a week), in the past 10 yrs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM
A necklace df bought me when he was deployed, my nose ring, belly ring, and ring df got for me(not just my engagement ring)
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM
My labre stud. And my georgia boots. When I worked, i wore them every night. It became a habit at home too. I love them!! I of course take out and wash my piercing or take it off for certain occasions, but ive had it since 2004
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I love leggins with a baggy long tunic style shirt. It was my style in highschool, and I have gone back to it.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

I have a longer black tee and some black stretch capris I feel sexy and comfy when I wear them lol

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Jammies. If I have to leave the house it's yoga pants and a tank with a built in bra and a sweater over it.
girlintheflock
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:38 AM

flip flops are an always for me.  i live in south florida though so its all we need really.  if i lived anywhere else i would be in boots. :)  i love them.  just toooooo hot down here.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Around the house I like to wear pajama pants with a comfy t-shirt.

Out in public I wear jeans & a nicer t-shirt.

1wildchild
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Yoga/sweat pants or pjs if we are staying home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)