Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Posted by   + Show Post
Is there one thing you almost always wear? Nothing obvious like your wedding ring.

I almost exclusively wear boots, usually cowgirl boots. I wear them with nearly everything. Of course, with so many scorpions, spiders, burrs, and prickly pears boots are safer than flip flops lol! Sometimes they don't match or its just too hot. But usually that's what I'm in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (61-68):
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Hoody and sweat pants...mmhhmm even to the store! Gasp!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soljan
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM
My pjs =)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Quoting critter_boo:

Right now stretchy pants or yoga pants everday

This may be a dumb question so forgive me, but what type of tops do you wear with them? I'm pregnant and my pants are too tight but maternity pants are too big >:( So I am going to go get some yoga pant... Just don't know what to pair them with. 

critter_boo
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I just wear t-shirts but I am stuck at home for a few more months so uh don't go anywhere to impress anyone lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting critter_boo:

Right now stretchy pants or yoga pants everday

This may be a dumb question so forgive me, but what type of tops do you wear with them? I'm pregnant and my pants are too tight but maternity pants are too big >:( So I am going to go get some yoga pant... Just don't know what to pair them with. 

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I buy all of mine at VS too. Not all of mine are frilly and lacy, I do have some "yoga" panties, but I threw out all my 6 pair for $8 panties lol. It made me feel better lol.

Quoting Stephd710:

Fancy underwear.  I dont have any wal mart panties at all.  They are all frilly or lacy and came from victorias.  Thats my vice, I cant wear cheap undies. 

Livigirlsmom322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM
My UK tees. I have enough that I could wear a different one each day for 3 months.
sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Pj's, hoodies.

SassyLaLa85
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Comfy clothes. I wear them on the weekends and everyday after work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)