Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

missed a period

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

have you missed a period and was not pregnant  ? or was pregnant and it showed up negative ? my average cycle is 41days so I'm 8 days late , i took 2 pregnancy tests last Saturday and they were both negative . the only symptom i have is sore boobs and i get that before my period too oh and my breast milk is almost completely dried up  ( i never breast fed and my dd is 10 months)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

bummp

chi_moma
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM

None of my pregnancies showed on a home pregnancy test. And I have missed a period and not been pregnant. Idk why, women's bodies do some weird shit lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM

buump

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I've only been 6 days late before.  I used to be 30 day cycle, now after children I'm 26-28 days.  

No, I found out a few days before my "missed" period when I was pregnant, if I was late, it was just my period showing up later...

KaylasMama11
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:12 AM

why didnt they show up on the test. did your dr ever tell you why?

Quoting chi_moma:

None of my pregnancies showed on a home pregnancy test. And I have missed a period and not been pregnant. Idk why, women's bodies do some weird shit lol

zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:14 AM
If u tested a week ago id test again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM
I had a missed m/c in October and had to have a d&c October 5th. I had a normal period November 16th for 6 days and haven't had a period since :/ My boobs have also been very sore and I'm still getting negative HPT's.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Well, I hadn't had one in about 2 years and in fact Dr told me my lab results showed post menopausal and on NYE I started until yesterday so almost 10 days??? Maybe I just found your missing one lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Stress can do that...my period was 29 days late. I took 8 pregnancy tests...all negative. After I came to terms with being preggo and stopped stressing...aunt flo showed up. Try to relax
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM

have you gone to a Dr for a blood test or ultrasound ?

that's my next step, but I'm giving it another week to see if it shows up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured