Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

missed a period

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

have you missed a period and was not pregnant  ? or was pregnant and it showed up negative ? my average cycle is 41days so I'm 8 days late , i took 2 pregnancy tests last Saturday and they were both negative . the only symptom i have is sore boobs and i get that before my period too oh and my breast milk is almost completely dried up  ( i never breast fed and my dd is 10 months)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Stress can do that...my period was 29 days late. I took 8 pregnancy tests...all negative. After I came to terms with being preggo and stopped stressing...aunt flo showed up. Try to relax

LOL  i don't think I'm stressed out  or i at-least  idon't feel like it

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I'm sorta late right now.... AHHHHH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM

i have had unprotected sex from November to now but my last period was November 22. blah i know there's a  big chance  that i might be pregnant . he would pull out before my last period (we had like 3 oops moments ) but after my last period he just stop .lol and we have sex  like almost every day. :( i just wish it would show up if I'm soon

chi_moma
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I guess my hormone levels are so low at the beginning of a pregnancy that the basic home tests don't detect it until I'm several weeks into my pregnancy. They never have been able to tell me much more than that tho

Quoting KaylasMama11:

why didnt they show up on the test. did your dr ever tell you why?

Quoting chi_moma:

None of my pregnancies showed on a home pregnancy test. And I have missed a period and not been pregnant. Idk why, women's bodies do some weird shit lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)