Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's a MIRACLE!! Come share my miracle!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  • 17 Replies

Ok so I downloaded ad blocker for both Chrome and Firefox after reading that (Virus off Pinrest) post. So ya I been a little lazy adding stuff to my lovely lappy topper.

Anyhow the site (CM) is now much faster! It is a miracle!

I just wanted to share.

BTW those stupid ads plus google ads are now gone, yea!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Awesome :)
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I knowz, I wonder if they have them available for mobile devices.....

Quoting mom2hadley:

Awesome :)

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Pinrest?
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you going to share my miracle with me OR NOT?

Quoting Anonymous:

Pinrest?

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Lol, I was wondering when the ladies would figure out ad blockers would kill them!
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Quoting thetrollcat:

I have no idea but it sounds like it would be well worth it to find out.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Well actually I have always known but I am that lazy sometimes its pathetic I know. I just installed AVG on here too and usually it will keep asking me to install the ad blockers. I musta told it no LOL DAMNIT.

Quoting cueballsmom:

Lol, I was wondering when the ladies would figure out ad blockers would kill them!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM

when looking up apps you would have to type in ad block... but then again it only works if you use it for the browser on your mobile device....

Quoting mom2hadley:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I have no idea but it sounds like it would be well worth it to find out.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM

I just added it.

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:33 AM
They have great ones for android tablets and phones too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)