Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am seriously stressing about telling my husband.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That I'm pregnant again....
We have 2 boys already and neither were planned... hes currently unemployed, we're relocating our little family a 6 hour plane ride away in less than 2 months, and currently we live at home with my parents...oh and our youngest is only 4 months. I'm bfing and we use condoms... but some how here we are.
I have an apt to confirm tomorrow and I plan on breaking the news after...

Don't get me wrong I know each of my lo's are a blessing and we couldn't imagine our lives without them. The timing is just horrible, not to mention dh has been pretty clear he was done with 2.... ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to keep the baby. Take time deciding.

Not having the baby is definitely not an option for me. Its still my baby and I know I'll love him/her just as much as my first happy accidents. The timing just really sucks.
ElitestJen
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

You + the internet = confidence!

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Two condoms = more friction = higher possibility of tearing = BABIES!

BF + 1 condom = baby for this particular woman. 

Tell me more!

Me = confidence + knowledge of how babies get made.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Who pissed in your cheerios? Just because maybe you haven't had a condom fail doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Did I ever use the words cosmic fate? Nope. Did I say that it was just the right time? Nope. Shit happens and you can either suit up and get with the program or wallow in a shitty situation. Who knows maybe the condom wasn't used properly or hadn't had proper storage (which can make them less effective). 

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Condoms can still be faulty. It happens.

Right.  The condom didn't work.  The spermicide failed.  It happened at just the right time.  It's all a cosmic fate, really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Quoting eyeheartsin:

Good luck and wishing you all the best.

Thank you! Who knows he may surprise me, he did the first time
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:22 AM

You guys have time to change your situation though. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to keep the baby. Take time deciding.

Not having the baby is definitely not an option for me. Its still my baby and I know I'll love him/her just as much as my first happy accidents. The timing just really sucks.

4kids4tara
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Good luck!

ElitestJen
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of us are just secure enough in our lives and happiness that we do not have to kick others when they are down to feel better about ourselves. 

Who kicked?  Why is she down? 

Why do I need to feel better about myself?  What does security have to do with this (other than condoms don't have much)?

She's pregnant.  After having sex.  It happens.  It's not like the baby will be born tomorrow.  She has plenty of time to prepare.

ElitestJen
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Quoting mattiehatter:

Who pissed in your cheerios? Just because maybe you haven't had a condom fail doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Did I ever use the words cosmic fate? Nope. Did I say that it was just the right time? Nope. Shit happens and you can either suit up and get with the program or wallow in a shitty situation. Who knows maybe the condom wasn't used properly or hadn't had proper storage (which can make them less effective). 

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Condoms can still be faulty. It happens.

Right.  The condom didn't work.  The spermicide failed.  It happened at just the right time.  It's all a cosmic fate, really.

LOL

Half of what you said seems like it is aimed at the OP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Oh. So condoms equal babies... Why the fuck did I not get that memo?! I'll remember that whenever I want to get pregnant. Thanks mama :)

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

You + the internet = confidence!

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Two condoms = more friction = higher possibility of tearing = BABIES!

BF + 1 condom = baby for this particular woman. 

Tell me more!

Me = confidence + knowledge of how babies get made.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Quoting 3mommyandwifey:

Maybe its a little princess. Is there a job for him where you guys are going? Good luck

I can picture "her" now :)
Yes we have jobs lined up but will be staying w his family until we can get our own place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)