Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You Dumb Americans

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You have received a Multimedia Message

You have received a Multimedia Message

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (21-29):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Dont get it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:25 AM

I have no doubt that people in America are careless and cruel to the animals here.

In China they have minimal compassion for cats and dogs, infact they are food in China which is fine however, because of the fact they are considered food chain some of the things they do to these animals is beyond belief.

They purposely torture the animals afterall they are only food ya know.

I was googling cat images to add to my siggie tag and came across several chopped up cats... All from China. People picking up stray cats taking them into their homes and hanging the cat by a rope in the shower and photographing and video taping cutting the cats legs, tail, ears, then finally the neck withing clippers. Just for the hell of it ya know.... Yes it is real I will post you link if you would like.

I also found more images from China where they thought it would be funny to kill and torture new born kittens then place the kittens before the mommy cat to watch her reaction. The photo of this event was beyond belief the look of the mommy cat, it would break your fucking heart....

China is famous for abusing cats and dogs for the hell of it and they get away with it. At least in America we have organizations like ASPCA and your local community shelter/pound to go after people that think it is funny to torture animals for the fuck of it.

Your argument is shit, I suggest you google animal abuse in china.

Quoting NewMama28:

And the US doesn't??

Haha! Has anyone seen Eddie Murphy Raw??? He talks about how Americans make fun of Chinese people making their eyes "slitted" by pulling the sides of their eyes with their fingers and saying, "flied lice!!!" He says the Chinese probably do the same about Americans where they use their fingers to expand their eyes as big as possible and say "ham-buuurgah!" Lol.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dislike China they are fuckers. They torture animals

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Whoa..that's crazy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I have no doubt that people in America are careless and cruel to the animals here.

In China they have minimal compassion for cats and dogs, infact they are food in China which is fine however, because of the fact they are considered food chain some of the things they do to these animals is beyond belief.

They purposely torture the animals afterall they are only food ya know.

I was googling cat images to add to my siggie tag and came across several chopped up cats... All from China. People picking up stray cats taking them into their homes and hanging the cat by a rope in the shower and photographing and video taping cutting the cats legs, tail, ears, then finally the neck withing clippers. Just for the hell of it ya know.... Yes it is real I will post you link if you would like.

I also found more images from China where they thought it would be funny to kill and torture new born kittens then place the kittens before the mommy cat to watch her reaction. The photo of this event was beyond belief the look of the mommy cat, it would break your fucking heart....

China is famous for abusing cats and dogs for the hell of it and they get away with it. At least in America we have organizations like ASPCA and your local community shelter/pound to go after people that think it is funny to torture animals for the fuck of it.

Your argument is shit, I suggest you google animal abuse in china.

Quoting NewMama28:

And the US doesn't??

Haha! Has anyone seen Eddie Murphy Raw??? He talks about how Americans make fun of Chinese people making their eyes "slitted" by pulling the sides of their eyes with their fingers and saying, "flied lice!!!" He says the Chinese probably do the same about Americans where they use their fingers to expand their eyes as big as possible and say "ham-buuurgah!" Lol.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dislike China they are fuckers. They torture animals

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Seriously?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Dont get it

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Well I have seen it. There is a lady at my DD school and she has love on her wrist.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Dont get it

many tattoo artists don't do proper research on the kanji or chinese characters that they use on people.  Often times they put crazy crap on them, thinking it means one thing but it means something different.  There is this Japanese movie I love watching and in it a white guy gets a tattoo on himself thats written in Kanji.  Where he was from, they told him it meant ninja, but it actually meant kitchen.  That's just one example.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
A friend of mine has "sweet and sour chicken" tattooed on her arm, in Chinese. Lol
AylinsMom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

LOL !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Dammit ppl laugh!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)