Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes I let him watch Jurrasic Park..NO he can not watch the Hunger Games

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

Wonder how chewed up I will get for this...

My DS 7 first watched Jurrassic Park with his "papa" (My dad) when he was about 6 he was not scared he actually noticed mistakes in it...

Now I told this to a person at the school think she would ask about the mistakes...nope she went off on me but yet her kids (yonger then my son) play medal of honour (horrific war game) and watch the hunger games..

Not judging her at at...different house different rules I always say but I find the Hunger Games and Medal of honour not even compareable to Jurrasic Park....

Going to post anon just in case this gets out of controle.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:16 AM

bump

kaiser10123
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Lol Jurassic Park is educational...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Lmao. Jurassic park has been my ds's favorite movie since he was 2. He's almost 4 now. I doubt he would care to watch the hunger games. But he plays games like assassins creed 3 and call of duty.

We are a military family so damn right he plays war games.

He tries to watch the walking dead with us but I always make him leave the room lol. I think that's too scary and don't want him to get nightmares or anything.

Now he's always pretending to be a zombie dinosaur....kids, I tell ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:26 AM

DS is three and he loves jurassic park. :shrug:

And he was with me when I went to see hunger games, but he slept through the whole movie.

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I've honestly never seen Jurassic Park.

Does that revoke my 90s kid card? lol

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lmao. Jurassic park has been my ds's favorite movie since he was 2. He's almost 4 now. I doubt he would care to watch the hunger games. But he plays games like assassins creed 3 and call of duty.

We are a military family so damn right he plays war games.

He tries to watch the walking dead with us but I always make him leave the room lol. I think that's too scary and don't want him to get nightmares or anything.

Now he's always pretending to be a zombie dinosaur....kids, I tell ya.

Faith watched the first episode of walking dead with DH and I thought it was disgusting, so of course, she LOVED it. She is obsessed with zombies and spooky things now.

MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Possibly. 

Quoting Unoriginal.:

I've honestly never seen Jurassic Park.

Does that revoke my 90s kid card? lol

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:32 AM

My dd (8) has been begging me to watch the Harry Potter movies for forever. I let her watch the first 2 and then said she had to wait for the others, because of all the deaths, I thought it might be too much for her (she started asking at 6) and she just kept on and on, so I told her when she read the books she could see the movies.

She is currently on the last book, so my plan backfired lol

MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:32 AM

My 1 1/2 year old loves all the superhero movies, walking dead and big bang theory

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Jurrasic Park is dinosaurs that no longer exist. I understand why MoH and Hunger Games is out though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)