Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my vag smells.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

my vagina always has a stinky smell.  It leaks normal color discharge so that my underwear are always wet and need to be changed several times a day.  I dont wear white underwhere because they get stained light brown after a while.  Sometimes even my pants get the smell.  I can smell it and am always worried someone else will too.  Its a musty smell.  Is this normal?

Ive been to the doctor and I dont have an std or a yeast infection.  I wash it everyday in the shower and rinse it well.  I dont use a douche because ive read that is bad.  What can I do to make it not smell bad and to not discharge so much? I know there's been a bunch of trolls tonight but this is actually for real so please dont be evil.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Wash it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Umm sounds like a bacterial infection somewhere, doesn't have to be in your vag. Have your doc test your blood for any bacterial infection.

Also they have pee sticks that are otc that can tell you right away if you have any sort of infection.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

As I said in the post, I do.  I;m not a dirty person

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Wash it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea about the smell, but I have a constant discharge that is always present also.  It has no smell at all but it is really annoying.  I get everything checked yearly and everything has always came back normal.  If I am leaving the house for a full day I wear a pantyliner just to cut back n the dampness.

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:07 AM
i have no idea, mine changes with my cycle. i have days with heavy discharge also. and its wierd but when i think it smells bad my husband says it doesnt smell bad and sometimes to him smells good, which is probably attributed to his male chemistry vs my female chemistry. i would think youre diet would have an effect on it. i know in spring and summer when we have more fresh fruit my husbands semen changes in taste, becomes more sweet when he eats more fruit, particularly pineapple. i geuss just keep seeing your doc until he can help you find a solution. good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Bacterial vaginosis
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM

It could be diet. Try eating yogurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Douche!!!!!! It can't be any worse for you than it is now. Worst case scenerio is you will finally have a really clean vajayjay

Anonymous
You can use a wet wipe after you pee, summers eve has a spray on deodorant you can use too. Idk I use to be a stripper and that is what they do.
Anonymous
You can use a wet wipe after you pee, summers eve has a spray on deodorant you can use too. Idk I use to be a stripper and that is what they do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)