Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your kid makes me want to...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's be honest, we all know one kid that makes us feel this way.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:18 AM

No i've honestly never felt that way about someones child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Right because all kids are perfect and none of them are annoying...

Quoting Anonymous:

No i've honestly never felt that way about someones child.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:22 AM

My reason for not having more than two kids has nothing to do with other people's kids. It does have everything to do with me only wanting two kids.

LovelyCorrupt
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Yes, my nieces. I refuse to watch them because they are demon spawn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Yep, my little cousins, they put me off wanting kids but I had them anyway lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Sort of, sort of...I have met a couple spoiled brats in my day that made me think holy crap. But then again I saw how the parents treated them, and I know it was a parenting fail. Like at my cousin's baby shower there was this 4 year old ready to tear into her cake, I had to guide him away (me being a stranger looking around for mommy) and he is kicking and screaming at me. I feel uncomfortable because I don't want to manhandle a stranger's kid. I find my cousin, she tells me who the mom is we find her, and she is a looney toon. She is like aww let's eat some other food. He immediately runs back to the cake and she does not stop him my cousin and I again have to grab him and mom just smiles and says "honey don't you want some real food?" I mean he could have had cake AFTER we cut it, he was ready to destroy it, and mom was just gonna let him, she kept letting him run off, and basically I had to stand guard and kept having to grab her kid which I felt really uncomfortable with, meanwhile she said "come here and eat if you want" my cousin said she never ever saw her friend discipline this kid, he hits other kids, breaks things, throws tantrums, and then his mom cries and holds him and says SHE is sorry when he is upset. That kid is gonna be a winner. Sigh.
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM

My best friends kid!  Her and I have been best friends for 25 years...she babies all her kids so badly and they are so annoying...her daughter will be 5 in March and all she does is cry...she doesn't know how to talk to ask for something...it's always a cry...and God forbid you tell her no...I really can't stand her

Jrogillio
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Truth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank god, I thought everybody was going to be lame as hell lol.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Yes, my nieces. I refuse to watch them because they are demon spawn
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:25 AM

THIS is why when I do a baby shower for someone there are no kids aloud...

Quoting Anonymous:

Sort of, sort of...I have met a couple spoiled brats in my day that made me think holy crap. But then again I saw how the parents treated them, and I know it was a parenting fail. Like at my cousin's baby shower there was this 4 year old ready to tear into her cake, I had to guide him away (me being a stranger looking around for mommy) and he is kicking and screaming at me. I feel uncomfortable because I don't want to manhandle a stranger's kid. I find my cousin, she tells me who the mom is we find her, and she is a looney toon. She is like aww let's eat some other food. He immediately runs back to the cake and she does not stop him my cousin and I again have to grab him and mom just smiles and says "honey don't you want some real food?" I mean he could have had cake AFTER we cut it, he was ready to destroy it, and mom was just gonna let him, she kept letting him run off, and basically I had to stand guard and kept having to grab her kid which I felt really uncomfortable with, meanwhile she said "come here and eat if you want" my cousin said she never ever saw her friend discipline this kid, he hits other kids, breaks things, throws tantrums, and then his mom cries and holds him and says SHE is sorry when he is upset. That kid is gonna be a winner. Sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN