Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's wrong with sleeping around?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
2 moms liked this
I mean everyone has their own choices in life. If a girl wants to be single and sleep with people why does it matter? I mean be as safe as you can be in that lifestyle. But why care if someone has been with 3 people or 80. Does it make you any less human to like to touch someone. I mean I was single for 3 years, and I wish I slept with more men.... That was a lot of masturbating. Lol

Now to the women who sleep with other women's lovers and know about it that lady can crawl in a hole. I'm talking about the single men and women who would rather "sin" than spend the night all alone.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:38 AM
5 moms liked this
If a woman is single and enjoying, truly enjoying her sexual freedom then I say more power to her as long as she's not TRYING to sleep with my dh. BUT, if a woman is allowing herself to be sexualized, ignorantly believing giving men what they want makes her in control, basis her self worth on how many guys she has panting after her-then I feel sad for her. I just want to hug her and tell her she's worth so much more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:39 AM
I just find it gross. A car can only go so many miles without needing a tune up...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:40 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:40 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:41 AM

WHY NOT WITH MARRIED MEN?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:41 AM

OR MARRIED WOMEN?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM

what ever floats your boats 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM
The comparison would be a car can only have so many owners !

Quoting Anonymous:

I just find it gross. A car can only go so many miles without needing a tune up...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM
I feel sorry for anyone who basis their self worth on what other people think of them. I get what you're saying though.

Quoting Anonymous:

If a woman is single and enjoying, truly enjoying her sexual freedom then I say more power to her as long as she's not TRYING to sleep with my dh. BUT, if a woman is allowing herself to be sexualized, ignorantly believing giving men what they want makes her in control, basis her self worth on how many guys she has panting after her-then I feel sad for her. I just want to hug her and tell her she's worth so much more.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

sleeping around increases the risk you can infect yourself and others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)