Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The fight we had this morning...* POSITIVE UPDATE PG 18****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 180 Replies

A little brief background...   Were pregnant..  I quit drinking/ smoking/ taking mood meds all new years...   I got a job.   we have been dealing with two sick kids..   I have not slept in two nights other than a cat nap yesterday.   my daughter was up all night crying, sick.    I could not get her to sleep and literally was a walking zombie..   so tired I didn't even have clear thought..  Almost felt ill myself from lack of sleep.  

at 430 my husband gets up and lays on the living room floor with her..   I crawl into bed..  15 minutes later he has to leave for work and tells me she is still sleeping on the living room floor 15 months old.    So i'm pissed..  why in the hell didnt he just pick her up and put her back in her bed?   So I get up and am bitching to myself.   Pick her up and put her in her bed.    She starts crying...      (the door is shut)..   i go into the kitchen and he proceeds to call me everything from stupid to idiot to worthless mother..    Right in my face...   I dont know what came over me  ( I have told him sooo many time I cant handle being called names)   Reminds me of my first abusive marriage)..     Well he proceeds to call me name and I dont know what the hell ... but i just spit in his face...  YES i did...   The most horrible thing I could do I did...   I  just couldnt take him calling me names anymore..   I think it added up the night before I went to work for a 4 hours shift..   I came home and he had been drinking beer 7... i counted!    The second I get home he goes to bed and up all night I am with the kids... AGAIN..  Granted he works early in the morning.. 

Anyways so when I did that disgusting thing He flipped out..  Grabbed me by the neck and just shouted "your lucky I don't knock you out, you fucking disgusting bitch"..    So he is grabbing me and I yelling...  then he spit in my face (yup at this point were not better than 15 year olds)..    And he is coming at me...  I just reminded him to get his hands off me and Im pregnant.    He walked away and I took a shower.   HE slammed the door calling me a nutt job and left for work..   

I feel absolutely HORRIBLE..   My ex- husband spit on me all the time..  I have no idea why I would do this.    I called him while he was driving in and he was just screaming at me..   I told him again I cant take the name calling..   (I had NO right to do what I did)...  He said well if you act like and idiot Im going to tell you your an idiot...!!!!   Why does he have to be like that...   

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Acid
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM
5 moms liked this

I can't even bother to try and make sense of this.

You sound like a bunch of 15 year olds...actually, I have a 15 year old, she doesn't act like this.  Nor does my 7 year old.  I don't know most humans that act as trashy and stupid as this.

Fix your marriage so your kids don't have to continue to witness this kind of garbage.

epoh
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Leave. Just go. It doesn't get better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:22 AM
You all need a break and some serious therapy asap
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

What, are you two 15 years old? I really fear for your kids' lives. Doesn't sound like you can take care of them.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

GET some HELP Both of you ! You have children to raise. They deserve better ! Not two lousy selfish immature asshats ! You both disgust me. He is no worse than you so don't even try to go there ! call and get a marriage counseling appt.NOW !

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Wow. I do not even no what to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

You guys need serious help. Either that or a divorce! 

Its time for the both of you to grow the fuck up?

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Grow up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Well you started it by bitching about the kid on the floor. She wouldve slept just fine. You out her in her bed and she woke up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting edelweiss23:

Grow up.

I don't think this is the response she needs. If this is a true story she needs help. She's pregnant. Just reading this awful responses is enough to make her go into labor early combined with her husband's abusiveness.

Somebody here has to give a mature, adult response to her situation. Abuse is real.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)