Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this weird? I cant stop thinking about it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Poll

Question: Has this ever happened to you?

Options:

Yes! and it happened

Yes, and nothing happened

NO!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

My husband and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. a few years ago we were ttc. but nothing came of it. Then I started school and so the baby thing got put on the back burner for awhile. I am down to 1 1/2 of school left! and we were planning on ttc again in my last semester. We us no protection of anykind because well, it hasnt happened yet and I figure itll happen when its time. BC or not!  on to the weird part

Last week my husband and i were talking about the dreams we had had the night before. WE BOTH DREAMED the same thing. (I know because he told me what he dreamed and I had dreamed the same thing!) We both dreamed I  was pregnant and giving birth. I had boy/ girl twins and we named them the SAME THING in BOTH our dreams! then the dream kind of skipped forward a few years and we saw them as 2 yr olds! then the pesky alarm went off.! also  we have never discussed names for babies so that cant be it!

has this ever happened to anyone else? anyone know what it means?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup. When dh and I were ttc I dreamt of my DS a month or so before I found out I was pregnant with him. It was a weird dream though. I was on a train (never been on a train in my life), and had DS in a carseat with all of our family and friends there. Everyone kept saying how adorable he is, and I'd say he looks just like his dad. Well whatta know four years later here he is, looking just like his dad LOL.
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I've had deja vu type dreams....but not about kids. Like the events of a day or something happening, and a few days, weeks, months later it will happen just like the dream. But that's it.

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
We are ttc now and I've been having baby dreams the past week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM
You're both crazy
Lindsey1126
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I dreamed I had a boy the first month I was pregnant and that's what I have lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I had a dream I left my baby at the movie theater.

Really though. That's cool. I hope you are pregnant! Good luck. And that's pretty much how we conceived. I had to get my IUD removed when I was 24. It took 2.5 years to conceive. But there was no pressure. Whatever happened happened. And we have never been happier.
Good luck momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Ok I don't know how long or confusing this is going to be so just bare with me...

My mom died in 05 and my step dad remarried and adopted his new wives kids. (2very young girls) a couple years later I had a dream that I was living with my husband in the house across the street from my step dad and his new family(Which was completely crazy to even think would happen) and that I was babysitting his kids and we had a kid of our own(which was so far from our minds at the time). It was soo off the wall I remember telling Shaun and we laughed and talked about how crazy it was

Three years later I got pregnant. The house went up for sale and My step dads mom purchased the house! we pay the mortgage. I am now the nanny to his girls! It is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. It is bitter sweet to think if my mom had lived I wouldn't have any of this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Mine wasn't really reliable.  I wasn't yet late with my period, but I was the mother of 3 boys already.  I had a dream that I had a baby (just over a year old) girl, and in my dream I remember saying she was born in July.

Well, Jeremy will be 2 this july...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I haven't had anything like that but before I got pregnant with my son I dd a tarot reading for myself and predicted when I would conceive nd when I would give birth it was all right 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)