Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Songs you will always listen to and like????

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:49 AM
  • 13 Replies
Whats a song or songs you will always like and listen to no matter how old the song is??? And why??? For me its graduation by vitamin c because it reminds me of my best friend. Smile by vitamin c because my moms always singing it to cheer us up (and I sing it to my kids for the same reason) this I promise you and god must have spent a little more time on you by nsync just because Ive always loved those songs. Only god knows why by kid rock just because and theres more but those are the main ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:52 AM

The Rose by Bette Medler. My mom and I were listening to that song while cleaning the house when we recieved word that my grandmother died. I always associate that song with my mom and grandmother.

Tinento
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't fear the reaper by blue oyster cult. It was my parents "song" when they were dating. Even though they're divorced now, they both still smile whenever they hear it. I think it's sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplePieguy
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Anything by Debbie Gibson because she was my favorite singer as a kid. Anything by TobyMac. 

JadsW
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Too many to name. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Same here

Quoting JadsW:

Too many to name. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Same song but sang by leann rymes was played at my sisters funeral 4 years ago. Its a song I will always love no matter who its sang by even though I honestly think leann rymes has a much more beautiful voice.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

The Rose by Bette Medler. My mom and I were listening to that song while cleaning the house when we recieved word that my grandmother died. I always associate that song with my mom and grandmother.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Oh and mamas dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys by waylon jennings and willie nelson my dad always song that on karaoke when I was a kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autiemama516
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I like a lot of songs. My favorite is All My Life by Kci and Jojo. I like some country. Classic Rock, 90s boy bands like All41. A lot of 80s and of course Lady Gaga!

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I prefere the original, but both are good.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Same song but sang by leann rymes was played at my sisters funeral 4 years ago. Its a song I will always love no matter who its sang by even though I honestly think leann rymes has a much more beautiful voice.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

prncesspeach
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Down under by men at work. Its just a fun song!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN