Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pissed off parents in my yard! WTF?**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I should have said that I have called and left 2 messages plus sent a text.

Quoting Anonymous:

My first step would have been to talk to the driver in person.  Then if I still felt it necessary I would make phone calls.

Quoting Anonymous:

My issue is the bus driver calling saying I yelled at the children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't be bothered about another parent yelling at my kid,or their own kid,so I can't really get much beyond that part of your post.I would have told the 4 sets of parents to go fuck themselves (whether I had actually yelled or not).

emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Id call the school and the trasportation department

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We all live with in a house or two from one another. Our children normally play together.

Quoting Anonymous:

How did they know where you live?

imamombygrace
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I would call the board of transportation on the bus driver and I would have a talk with the driver the next morning. If the option is available I would start taking my child to school. I never understand why people gossip and they lie or don't have the full story. As a result you end up with angry parents on your doorstep. I'm sorry, Mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM

yuh i have gotten mean looks from women when i calmly tell their kids to leave mine alone. I am soo tired of having to explain the issues my kids have... my 4 year old has an issue with people telling him certain things and getting in his face. he will snap and get agressive in certain situations and when he tried to defend himself a little girl that was visiting with her mom told me HE pushes HER and she wasnt crying or anything but he was freakin gout.... come to find out she told him she didnt like him and sent him into a fit of tears... then righ tafter she pushed him hard enough to slam into something and cause a big bruise that did shrink once the swelling went down....and my husband tried to get onto him because he will attack people if they are doing those things to him... but he wont attack little girls because hes been taught not to hit girls!!

my 3 year old has an issue with space. if you are in his space he will freak out and lash out and curl in a little ball ... if the child keeps getting in his space and talking to him he feels cornered and will; jump on them. this is a usually quiet sweet boy that just has space issues and gets agressive when he feels cornered!!

that being said if MY boys did something id rather a mom like you say something than not and id be bringin you cookies not yelling at you!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Are you from england? Get on wtf is that mean?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Your oldest sounds like my 5 year old. I keep a close eye on her she will flip and get angry and hurt herself. she doeant handle streas (typical child stress. Petty fights with friends ect...)School has helped so much! :)

Quoting helema24:

yuh i have gotten mean looks from women when i calmly tell their kids to leave mine alone. I am soo tired of having to explain the issues my kids have... my 4 year old has an issue with people telling him certain things and getting in his face. he will snap and get agressive in certain situations and when he tried to defend himself a little girl that was visiting with her mom told me HE pushes HER and she wasnt crying or anything but he was freakin gout.... come to find out she told him she didnt like him and sent him into a fit of tears... then righ tafter she pushed him hard enough to slam into something and cause a big bruise that did shrink once the swelling went down....and my husband tried to get onto him because he will attack people if they are doing those things to him... but he wont attack little girls because hes been taught not to hit girls!!

my 3 year old has an issue with space. if you are in his space he will freak out and lash out and curl in a little ball ... if the child keeps getting in his space and talking to him he feels cornered and will; jump on them. this is a usually quiet sweet boy that just has space issues and gets agressive when he feels cornered!!

that being said if MY boys did something id rather a mom like you say something than not and id be bringin you cookies not yelling at you!!

fairy_fan
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM

The bus driver was way out of line and should probably lose their job.  School policy here is that the bus drivers are to report everything to the pricinpal's office and they are to handle it.

mommieT
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'd call the bus barn and report that bitch of a bus driver.

taminick32
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Where are these kids parents? Why aren't they waiting for the bus with them? They are only elementary kids right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Report him.  My house is a bus stop of sorts cause the bus doesn't go down one road and there are a lot of kids standing in my driveway, it is my property, I reserve the right to get on to any one of those kids if they aren't behaving and have done so, I had one who would throw rocks into the road and at his brother.  Even if you was getting on to another kid that's none of the driver's beeswax.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)