Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pissed off parents in my yard! WTF?**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (31-40):
skittlefart
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM

-_- boy this is really making me overthink the idea of buses for when ds goes to school...good luck

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
cherylam
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like the bus driver is trying to stir up trouble.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Report the driver

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I would tell them to get off the property or you would call the police. Then I would call the bus company and calmly explain what happened and ask why the bus driver felt the need to call parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I'd call the school and complain and as for the parents in your yard,  turn on your sprinkler that should get rid of em!

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM

i would report the bus driver to the school system and i would want to see a copy of his write up - they are never ever allowed to tell anything but what happened - all names (LEGALLY - federal law that works in every state)   have to be left out.   he broke the law and surely broke his contract with the school - along with lying about what you actually did.     go after the problem - the parents were just reacting to misinformation - dont blame them - i would go get anyone i heard was yelling at my kid too.   they are just doing their jobs.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I have experienced bus drivers be asses because they want a reason to not have a certain child on the bus

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Maybe the the bus driver saw you yelling and thought you were yelling at all the girls... If so should have notified the shook to call the parents not the parents directly..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM

OK, I need sleep. I read the title as "I Pissed in my Pants in my Yard."

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:42 PM
What the hell? Even if the bus driver had called me, I wouldn't have just showed up at your house. I would have talked to my kid first, and if necessary make sure I was at the bus stop to watch my kid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)