Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pissed off parents in my yard! WTF?**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Talk to the driver and inform the bus(idk what to call it) barn I guess, and let them know too. And pice already spoke to the parents so that's about all you can do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Wtf? Isn't the bus driver supposed to talk to the school and not the parents anyways?
Wicked.Jester
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM

That was a bit of an overreaction.  How is she going to get to school now?  Handle the bus driver, but don't teach your kid to run away from problems.  As far as I can tell from the OP the bus driver didn't do anything to your daughter.

Quoting Anonymous:

I called transportation. Waiting on a call back. And I went to the school and pulled DD from the bus.

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'd call the bus barn and report that bitch of a bus driver.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Sounds like you did yell at some kid. 

That should have been easy to clear up. 

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

weird, call your counties bus transportatoion office!

kate80
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'd call the bus barn and report that bitch of a bus driver.

this exactly. I used to be a bus driver. That shit is not allowed.  

NOLAmommaKRYS
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Call the school and the school board and I'd blow up on that bus driver. After working 4 1/2 years with tons of bus drivers, I have little sympathy for any of them. They are rude to EVERYONE.
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I'd call the main bus division supervisor and file a complaint.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:44 PM

OP: For God's sake learn how to use the comma!  It's a life altering punctuation mark.  Trust me.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I'm sorry, but what does "getting on to my daughter" mean?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)