Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pissed off parents in my yard! WTF?**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (71-80):
gizmo538
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Ah ... yes, if I had been told you yelled at my child I'd probably want some answers too. Still, she put you and your family in a lot of danger. What if that had been parents just looking to beat the crap outta you without asking if it was true or not? Yeah, that bus driver needs to be fired ... ASAP.

Quoting Anonymous:

The issue is that the parents were told I yelled at their children!

Quoting gizmo538:

If this is your kid then those parents have no business coming to your house whether you yelled at your child or not.

So, the whole part about the bus driver being a "tattle-tale" makes very little sense to me (I'm sure it makes very little sense to you too). Why tell the other parents? What was she trying to accomplish there? What exactly did she expect those other parents to say to you? Why not talk to you directly or tell the principal of the school?

I'm sure those are all questions you would like answered and I wouldn't stop until I had those answers. Good for you for reporting it. I hope all goes well. That bus driver sounds crazy.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM
There are so many Grammar issues in your post, I don't understand what the hell you're saying.
GELiz
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?

I would go to the school about the bus driver. The bus or transportaion company will defend their employee until the school has an issue. So I would complain to the superintendent of the schools and let them go from there. The bus driver has no right to call other parents about you. If he/she has an issue with you, he/she is to go to the school. ugh! The things that happen! My son's bus driver, when he was in kindergarten, missed the fact that he had fallen asleep on the bus and went on even though I was at the bus stop. My little son who was three nearly fainted with worry when the bus went on and jason did not get off. I had to walk a half a mile home to get to the phone and while I was on the phone with the principal some lady I didn't know brought my son home.--- the bus driver let him off with his friend!!!!!! When he got in and I was helping take his coat off his hood was stuck to his head with blood!!!!!! He had fallen getting onto the bus and hit his head. He tried to tell the bus driver and she told him to stop whining. so he went and sat down bled a lot and fell asleep. I was so mad, it was good I wasn;t able to get to that lady. My mother in another state wanted to come punch her out. LOL Oh the things we go thorugh!

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

If they are all neighbors wouldn't they have known?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Known what?

Quoting OneToughMami:

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
If you yelled or not

Quoting Anonymous:

Known what?

Quoting OneToughMami:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM
The one mom knew I didn't but acme to ask what happened BC the bus driver called.
The rest don't watch their kids.

Quoting OneToughMami:

If you yelled or not

Quoting Anonymous:

Known what?

Quoting OneToughMami:

Megzboys
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Where is the beginning of this story since this is the update?    I couldn't follow along because it wasn't typed here. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Its under the update. Starts with me making breakfast.

Quoting Megzboys:

Where is the beginning of this story since this is the update?    I couldn't follow along because it wasn't typed here. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Don't know what to say, but good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN