Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do u plan on doing with your tax return?

We plan on buying a van a crib and maybe some bunkbeds for our tw oldest kids to share a room. Then maybe buying a flat screen tv and getting a sectional. And we probably have enough to pay off our debt. But we plan on paying bills and our debt before anything else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (31-40):
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Paying off the credit card, new couch, bed for the little girl.

godsgirl26
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Buying bunk beds for my girls & shopping for clothes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Buying a car and paying off bills. If anything is left, we'll probably spend it on something for our son and a date night, or save it for some of the big baby puchases coming up so we don't have to save as much of his paychecks and can work on getting the new laptop we need.

Collier3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM

We are going to put ours in Saving for a down payment on a house, maybe use just a bit to buy new clothes for my DD and my 2 nieces.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I don't even have all the forms yet to even BEGIN to think about whether or not I'll get anything back. Where do you guys figure this crap out? I mean seriously..... 

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Don't plan on getting anything back
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Moving 2500 miles so dh can go to school, fix the car and new tires for said move, life off of while dh is in school along with our other income.

new clothes for me, and repair my ipad and maybe get dh one if we find a good deal and justify it but probably we will just share mine.

That's most will be used to set up a new appt and home and move across the country

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM
We really need a bigger car, and tr kids need clothes, anything left over will go to savings
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
It goes into savings just like every other year.
BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM

pay off an old bill ($1000) and our cc ($750), buy the loft bed we want for the girls' room . . . thats it really, we'll save any 'extra' . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)