Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People are unbelievable! I was going to buy a Tiffany's bracelet and charm from an acquaintance on FB, but...

Posted by   + Show Post

So she is the kind of woman where every and anything bad that has ever happened to her is everyone else's fault.  She failed out of nursing school because she was partying.  She blamed it on the school for not giving her a second chance.  She took out loans to go to said school, she shouldn't have to pay them back because she didn't finish.   She got into a car accident and hurt her leg, she should get disability but keeps getting denied because this that and another.  It's always something.

Anyways, she is selling some of her stuff.  A few real Coach bags (they are ugly, they have the "C"s all over them), some fake LV bags and a real bracelet and charm from Tiffany's.  It's a chain bracelet and a lock charm.  Nothing special.  She is selling each for $100.00.  Now I can go and get a new bracelet and charm for cheaper than that at Tiffany's.  No one wanted to buy them so she lowered the price to $50 dollars each.  I wrote "I will take both the bracelet and the charm for Zoe, I will even cover you cost for the shipping.  I will do a money transfer overnight so it will be there by tomorrow than you can mail me the stuff.  I will send $120 dollars (btw, which is about $15 dollars more than needed, I was being nice)".  

She wrote me a message saying "I can't believe you would expect me to send your DAUGHTER my Tiffany's jelwelry.  Instead you would think that you would be a better friend and just send the money since you know I'm having a hard time".

WTF??  I can not believe how some people are.  1. Who cares where the stuff is going, if you needed the money that badly you wouldn't care. 2. How dare she tell me that I should expect something in return, lol.  I thought that was the point to selling things. 3. She is lucky I offered to pay what I did, the charm is really beat up, no one wants it.  I was kind of being nice and felt bad for her.

People never cease to amaze me.

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Trisha234
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Unfriend her on FB and in real life! She is a jerk. Send your money to someone who appreciates it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Haha!

Quoting -42-:

I'd send her a picture of my middle finger.

Some people are just ungrateful, no matter what. If they're not miserable, they make everyone else miserable.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM

well...she still spent money on those items. She probably feels that they are better suited for an adult?

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Yes, for none at all.  I was even being nice and told her I would send her money to ship it to me, completely free.  I guess nothing is good enough for some people.

Quoting Tatiana7:

My mouth just fell open. She wanted you just to send cash for.....no reason??? Good lord....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel free to send her this picture!!!
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM

So I would of sent her a message back saying what a piece of shit she truly was and that was why she was in the position she was in

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I had a friend who smoked weed all day long and refused to get a job. I would lend her 20 on ocassion until her welfare checks came in...one day when I stopped lending her money, she blew up on me and threatened my life lol.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Ugh! Yeah I have a person on my Fb like that as well... I really need to clean out my friends list.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

She's too much! BTW, I finally got a Coach :D Bought it from a friend that bought it because I liked it and then she didn't even carry it. It has the C's. Do you not like it? *Runs to google pic*

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We're friends on FB, that is it.  I don't delete or say no to people I know unless it's something really bad.  I've had it for like 5 years and never deleted anyone.  It's only FB.  I was just caught off guard since we're not friends, how she just expected me to say never mind to the bracelet and send the money anyway.

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

why are you friends with such an ungrateful person?

she sounds just like a couple people I cut out of my life right after high school!

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I've just never felt that way about op..... 

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's because it's OP she has a way about her that rubs many people the wrong way.

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

I didn't understand that post at all! if she has the money, why not have a little fun with it? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. This is going to go just like your other post about the disgusting amount you spent on a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)