Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if the father of your unborn child was like this what would you do? edit** thank you for the advise.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 168 Replies

Let me start out by saying I'm 34 weeks and living on my own, have my own job and support myself.

So this man stalked me before I got pregnant and then we had sex once, I wasn't very willing but I did not report or make the sex a huge deal. Then I find out I'm pregnant and this man wants to be a father but he parties all the time, he sleeps around, he lost three jobs since I've been pregnant because he never even went to work, he hasn't paid for anything during the pregnancy, and he has a past of trying to kill himself.

Would you put his name on the birth certificate and let him be around the child? Would you just leave it alone and stay away from him and let him try to do a paternity test? Or would you leave his name off the birth certiface and then let him see the baby as he pleases and not help pay anything?

The sex was more of him pushing me into having sex with him like we are in a room alone and I was in shock because nothing like that has ever happened to me before. I had a pillow over my head and just played there hoping it would be over with fast. I was pretty much in shock. And I didn't report it because I was scared and didn't realize really how big of a deal it was which is really stupid, I know believe me. I messed up big time but I can't take back what has already happened.

THANK YOU to all you who have helped me! yes the story was a little off even to me...  but i got the advise i needed so thank you. i am done duscussing though because i seem to have to repeat my self over and over again. i believe i know what im going to do now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
26 moms liked this

I would do EVERTHING in my power to keep him away from the child.

skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM
3 moms liked this

You have sex with a stalker and are womdering if you should let him be a daddy to your child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM
He just threatened me with a paternity test. I'm very lost on what to do.

Quoting AMCMSM:

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Not very willing? Huh? And if he is a crazy suicidal stalker, then no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM
He wasn't a hardcore stalker and the sex was unwilling but I didn't report it. He wants to be a part of the baby's life but I don't want him to. But he did help make it so??

Quoting Anonymous:

You have sex with a stalker and are womdering if you should let him be a daddy to your child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
He tried to kill himself in the past and the only thing stopping him is the baby he claims?

Quoting frankiesma530:

Not very willing? Huh? And if he is a crazy suicidal stalker, then no.

roxy27
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Quoting AMCMSM:

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Stay away!!!!

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
3 moms liked this
I would leave him off and let him take you to court for a DNA test. Say you aren't really sure if its him or another guy that you slept with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)