Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most Annoying Habit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
What is your child's most annoying habit? Yes we love them but they're not always rays of sunshine..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paige03
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM

She repeats your question back to you every single time. "How was your day?" "How was my day? Oh it was fine" It's annoying.

aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Gosh I have 3 kids. I have one that sings out of tune while listening to his iPod he can't hear his self so that's annoying.  I've got one that has just learned to whistle and he only knows one long whistly note and goes around doing that all day, then my dd does the mom mom mom mommy mom thing even if your the only one there in the room, and collectively they all fight in the car.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Lol!!!
T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM
They both crack their knuckles. I hate when anyone does it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maemae2012
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:41 PM

If my son does not get your attention like right away he will scream MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I'm like kid I'm coming I can hear you. He thinks you are supposed to move at  a drop of a dime. My daughter has this whine thing she does and moping, it drives me nuts!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Ermagherd DH does that...I want to kick him. Then he does his NECK!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM

oh lord...let me think...my daughter is 7 and in the past year has figured out sarcasm. So now when she is irriated (especially with her younger brother) she starts getting sassy, sarcastic, and gets that snotty tone going on. Drives me nuts. 

with my son (4) it has to that he is just a space cadet! He continues to do dangerous things even though he gets warned about them ALLLLL the time. Like running in parking lots, or grabbing the dogs around the neck, or not throwing things in the house, etc. You try to explain it and he just gives you a blank stare or starts arguing why he SHOULD do it. just a couple days ago we went to walk the puppy up to the school to get my daughter and my son was so busy running and looking over his shoulder to see if the puppy was following him that he ran right into the street. I start screaming, he stops and gets that blank stare for a second before i snatch him back to the sidewalk. such a mess. he is the same way in stores. Never pays attention to where he is walking and walking into people or carts all the time. 

T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Ahhhhh!!!!! That makes me cringe. Why does anyone want to crack their neck?! Ughhhhh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ermagherd DH does that...I want to kick him. Then he does his NECK!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisha77
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM
You want me to pick just one?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Brandyns87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

He takes all of his clothes off when he poops. He thinks he's going to get poop on them if he leaves them on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)