Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh goes on dating sites

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
It pisses me off and I think its gross. He says he has no intention to do anything with the women he just likes it when they message him dirty things. My problem is everytime I find out about one he makes another so I can't check on it...I assume anyway. I'm pretty much done with it. He has a history of cheating, mainly with my friends, but hasn't done anything really wrong since I had our children. I just want to punch him. I'm a good wife and I feel like he don't give a shit. Everyone thinks I'm over reacting but IMO even if its not cheating yet one day words wont be enough.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Great guy. What a catch.

SweetandSassy12
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM
2 moms liked this
FUCK THAT! Its not ok ! Can I kick your husband in the junk?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loving_my2boys
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM
G. T. F. O.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Uh no not overreacting. Punch him in the fucking face. I would be livid. Anything you wouldn't do in front of your spouse is cheating in my book.

GodchickwithMS
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM
is he actually your husband? Divorce...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petmaster389
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM

so why can't he suggest you do that for him? If that really is what the problem is he claims....

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Why would someone think you're overreacting? He is doing something very wrong. Let him know you're done with this shit and will leave if he continues
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DyerMaker
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

That IS cheating... He is NOT devoted to you, and if he can keep his head out of the gutter long enough to behave like a responsible adult, then you can't force the issue on him. You pretty much have three choices.... Change nothing, and continue to take second fiddle to his immature primal urges, leave his ass and don't look back, or COUNSELING. Something is messed up here, and he needs to know you will NOT tolerate it, and you need to learn how to not put up with his crap. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

so he has a history of cheating on you with your own friends and you stayed with him ?

not only that but procceded (sp?) to have kids with him ?

wow , no wonder he has no respect ! you shoul have respected yourself first instead of expecting a cheating douch bag to respect you  !

anywas , good luck and that would not be my dh for long !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Imo going on dating sites and having other bitches talking dirty to him is cheating! He is stupid. I would be done!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN