Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TOO SKINNY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Whenever you ladies post the men you think are sexy all I can think is "too skinny!".

I don't love men who are fat, but I love men who are BROAD, and that includes across the waist. I hate the narrow waists and skinny legs. I like BIG men.

Most of the men you ladies post just look teeny to me. Even if they're broad across the shoulders they have these tiny waists and legs, and that's just not attractive.

Oh, and the no chest hair? Not attractive either. A man should look like a man, not like a teenage boy who hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Just sayin'.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I care what I like in men! And thanks for the pics of the fatties, ladies, but if you read my whole post it said I DON'T find them attractive. ;)
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I have always been attracted to BIG hells angels type guys. Big men 6ft 350lbs tattoos and beards. UNTIL i met my DH. Hes 6ft 3in, 150lbs and soooo not a biker dude. But I love him and find him incredibly sexy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Well my 33 year old husband doesn't grow hair on his chest. Or on his arms and back too. He looks like a man and definity doesn't look like a teenage boy who hasn't gone through puberty.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM

my df doesnt grow a lot of hair on his body (his head is a different story) other then that he's a big guy 

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:29 PM
My DF is 36 and doesn't really have any chest hair..
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I love my manorexic hubby :-)

I kid but really they have to be skinny or muscular I don't like chunk. And not "muscle weighs more than fat" muscle, actual tone and definition.

Call me picky but I know what I like.
angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Well then don't be with them, guess what I am sure everyone has a preference in men, You don't like skinny men, well I don't like big men. I don't like any body hair TBH I would prefer him to shave his chest and arm pits. I also like emo looking guys with dark pretty cut hair and brightly colored eyes who wear skinny jeans. :D I just cream over those kind of guys.. :D Yay differences

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM
You women get so defensive! I'm not saying "You're stupid for liking those men!" I'm saying how I prefer my men. Differences are fine, yes, I'm aware. What? I can't post my opinion unless it's praising your choices? /sigh
emilycaudill
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM
I dont have a type so to say. Most guys i dont find attractive until i get to know them. dont get me wrong some i think are sexy from the get go but dont know that particular body types attract me more than others.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Shew, Jesus. That is something I did not need to see.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)