Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sneaky or necessary

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

My husband has a big time "drama ex".  The only way I can keep up with what she's doing to keep us protected from being blindsided by her next schemes is keeping tabs on her through my stepson's Facebook.  My husband has no clue, but it has been necessary and a good tool for stuff that has come up and I was prepared for.

EX:  She left her husband AGAIN....well, he actually threw her out of their home...which I thought was really strange.  She wouldn't normally ever leave and would rather put up a fight and toss him, so I knew he busted her for something pretty big.  She posted on FB that she was so happy to have found a new apartment....and there is a roommate....then her status showed "in a relationship"...then I saw a guy she seemed to be flirty with about being the roommate.  Long and short...she already has a new guy and got busted by her husband.  So when the boys go to see their mom this weekend, my husband and the boys have NO idea they will be meeting yet another new man in their mom's life and after only a month of her leaving her husband, she is living with her new "roommate".  I feel a little bad not saying anything, but don't want to be the bad guy or even divulge how I figured it all out.  She's a cheating, lying whore and the boys are old enough to figure out what their mom's really all about, which is a shame.  It's never about them unfortunately.  I'm glad we have them almost full time now.  My husband used to think she was great, even though she also cheated on HIM!  But he is also seeing her true colors now.

Guess I'll hear about it all on Sunday and have on my best game face.....NO WAY, ARE YOU BOYS SERIOUS? 

Am I terrible??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Ok so I'm lost.

You think you have to keep tabs on her to protect yourself yet you won't tell anyone what you learned?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I used to keep tabs on her when she was trying to be back with my husband, while she was with hers.  I have had to keep track of where she was this month in limbo as she was hounding my husband for money and come to find she's in a new relationship and has a "roommate".  It helps me know when my stepsons will be coming back from a weekend with her traumatized and what I will have to do to comfort them....just  a few examples.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Well it's seems like its stuf that affects her and her stbxh so unless there's schemes that directly affect you and your marriage I don't see the point of being sneaky
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured