Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im the side chick and im happy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

i enjoy being the side chick. why? because i don't like dealing with the stress of having a boyfriend or putting up with his mess. im fine getting only a couple of hours of his time and staying overnight with him once or twice a month. we keep it simple and keep feelings to a minimum. i care about his wellbeing and he cares about mine. am i stupid for this? smart actually because he does what i want to keep me happy. he knows if i wanted to i could mess up his relationship which isn't very strong right now and hasn't been since i have known him which has been for over a year. call me what you want, bash me if it'll make you feel better i dont reslly care just know im happy and i know how to play my role.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nazgor
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
tl;dr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM
6 moms liked this

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Caring

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM

ok. Why would anyone get riled up about this?

Photo: -Randi.

stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM
6 moms liked this

I know someone like you, she's got really low self-esteem and justifies being "the other woman" by saying it's what she wants. It's sad that she doesn't think she deserves better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I want a guy to please me only to avoid my drama and to get an easy piece whenever he chooses. Yes, you're in total control and it must be awesome to see the person you care about here and there versus every single day like the rest of us. It does suck to go to bed in the arms of the person you love, having that person please you because they want to not because they feel obligated and never mind the shitty situation the kids involved avoid with the normalcy and stability of an actual loving relationship!
Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM
2 moms liked this

*farts all over this post*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am very disappointed, I thought this would be a heated troll post.

chas1217
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I love this! I have a thing for Sheldon :)

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Stupid troll, you never reveal your trolling intent if you want to be successful. Amateur

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)