Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

since we're all sharing pictures tonight...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Here's the guy i had an affair with...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM
No. I ended the affair with the man pictured when i started dating my now husband. The man in the picture was very much married and still is. I wad the other woman.
Well, technically, i was married. My divorce became final during the course of me seeing married man, but we hadn't been together for a couple years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Confused...

So you ended your relationship with this guy when you met the man you are married to now....... but this is a guy you were having an affair with....... so you were married when you were dating this guy and met the man you are married to now?

Am I understanding? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just thought it was funny. I ended out when i started dating my husband, who also left his wife for me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Gotcha!

I know how confused and twisted things can be sometimes. My husband and I are one of those twisted tales too. We had been friends for a very long time. Somehow we both started seeing each other very differently and it accelerated very quickly. We were both with other people when everything changed.

We have been together for 16 years.

Sometimes bad timing leads to amazing things if you are willing to take the leap.   

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I ended the affair with the man pictured when i started dating my now husband. The man in the picture was very much married and still is. I wad the other woman.
Well, technically, i was married. My divorce became final during the course of me seeing married man, but we hadn't been together for a couple years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Confused...

So you ended your relationship with this guy when you met the man you are married to now....... but this is a guy you were having an affair with....... so you were married when you were dating this guy and met the man you are married to now?

Am I understanding? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just thought it was funny. I ended out when i started dating my husband, who also left his wife for me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM

would you stiff my butt and tell me if it stinks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Awwww! Congratulations to the both of you! My husband says he merry the right person while married to the wrong one. I just made a huge mistake with being the other woman.i really wish i could take it back. He's a pig and will continue to cheat on his wife, who will never get the confidence to leave his grimy
ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gotcha!

I know how confused and twisted things can be sometimes. My husband and I are one of those twisted tales too. We had been friends for a very long time. Somehow we both started seeing each other very differently and it accelerated very quickly. We were both with other people when everything changed.

We have been together for 16 years.

Sometimes bad timing leads to amazing things if you are willing to take the leap.   

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Confused...

Am I understanding? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Bump
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I had an affair with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)