Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ungrateful 7 year old b****!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this

My youngest was crying in the kitchen so I got up to comfort her and see what happened. I left my food on the desk where I was eating it. Everyone had a plate and was eating their own food. Turns out my youngest bit her finger while she was eating. I kissed her boo boo and she resumed eating. I come back to eat my meal and that bitch was eating my food! I JUST gave her dinner too, I spend so much money on her "gourmet" doggy food and that bitch steals my chicken? smh. She got a good hour long time out in her kennel for that one (with her food toys and water. but still...).

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Don't ever leave food out where an animal can get it and walk away from it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this

lol, doggy loves food huh!!  :)   I could never ever leave any food out in reach of my Beagle!!   even on the outside table!!  she will climb up on the chairs and onto the table LOL.

428pm
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM
14 moms liked this

lmao You had me riled for a second!!

ERMAGERRD

I thought she was in her kennel but one of the kids unlatched it. The door was still closed but I didnt notice. Plus she had her food. Shes a sneaky little bitch too. Very spoiled. I get her food warm for her and everything but she still ate mind. This is the first time too.

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Don't ever leave food out where an animal can get it and walk away from it.

ERMAGERRD

lol

Quoting 428pm:

lmao You had me riled for a second!!

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Have mercy, I almost had a heart attack. I thought you were talking about a child. So glad I read it all teh way through.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM

lol

ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Thats what mine did! She jumped on the chair (shes a small dog) and climbed the table, snagged my chicken and was eating it on my computer chair.

Quoting livric:

lol, doggy loves food huh!!  :)   I could never ever leave any food out in reach of my Beagle!!   even on the outside table!!  she will climb up on the chairs and onto the table LOL.

ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

hehehe

Quoting Thelmama:

Have mercy, I almost had a heart attack. I thought you were talking about a child. So glad I read it all teh way through.

midnight_storm
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Dh and I have been teaching our youngest that food not offered is not for her. So far, we have 10 mins to get back to our plates. Our 8 yr old knows only things hand given or in her dish are hers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)