Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else notice that once they story fleshed out and schizophrenia was mentioned poof!

How sad I hope the baby is put for adoption with a nice family.

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

You never know on here,  it's been a few since I was in there but it was very entertaining while I was there!

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting Anonymous:

Unless it has vanished too by now there is another post in here called  "where I live" that she has just made under her sn. 

Nope, she's still ranting. It's actually quite hilarious. 

428pm
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I read her fb entirely.  OMFG.  She ADMITS to being on opiates, refusing to visit her daughter, claims she is being pursued by the mexican mafia and is basically unhinged.  

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

I'm still confused. I saw the other post, but...and maybe I'm tired, but why exactly did she lose her kid?

Basically hostility. Unwillingness to cooperate with authority figures, violence, hostility, anger problems, unstable living situation, and threats. 

My guess is these all played a part. Especially since they were all mentioned as "problems" in a letter to her lawyer. 

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I know we've butted heads often in other threads, but I wish I could give you the hero high five for how you're handling that whackadoodle!  You've had me cracking up since this mess started!

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Im happy to see its not the OTHER tigerlily. I was like WTF she seemed sane!! Lol! So this is reassuring :) 

In my "professional" opinion, she is mentally ill. 

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I saw a letter to someone on that fb page. It was near novel length, so I didn't read it. Is it just me, or is her stuff hard to understand?

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

I'm still confused. I saw the other post, but...and maybe I'm tired, but why exactly did she lose her kid?

Basically hostility. Unwillingness to cooperate with authority figures, violence, hostility, anger problems, unstable living situation, and threats. 

My guess is these all played a part. Especially since they were all mentioned as "problems" in a letter to her lawyer. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM
What happened???
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I would give my right hand to be able to read all the poofed posts on here....
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't read it all. It hurt my head. Lol. But I got the jist of it. 

Hope the Mexican Mafia keeps her baby. 

Quoting 428pm:

I read her fb entirely.  OMFG.  She ADMITS to being on opiates, refusing to visit her daughter, claims she is being pursued by the mexican mafia and is basically unhinged.  

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Heey, no hard feelings. 

Quoting randi1978:

I know we've butted heads often in other threads, but I wish I could give you the hero high five for how you're handling that whackadoodle!  You've had me cracking up since this mess started!

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Im happy to see its not the OTHER tigerlily. I was like WTF she seemed sane!! Lol! So this is reassuring :) 

In my "professional" opinion, she is mentally ill. 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
o_0
Da fuq??!

Quoting 428pm:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM
What's the Facebook link?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)