Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (271-277):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Ok.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

They're gangstas too. Thugs are thugs. No matter if its a crip or blood or someone in a motorcycle club. They all do similar thug type activities.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, I do.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

But I bet you love yourself some Sons of Anarchy though. :)
tleedavis
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

preach it sista! I agree 100% :)

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Lol at the number of adjectives you used to describe gangsta.

Totally agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I forgot gold tooth havin'
*hangs head

Quoting TranquilMind:

Totally agree.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

heh heh. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I forgot gold tooth havin'
*hangs head

Quoting TranquilMind:

Totally agree.

SallyStitches
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Sagging pants is trashy. I wish that it would go away already.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Bikers can be gangsters and the fact that you are trying to act like there is a difference between "gangstas" and the bikers portrayed in SOA is comical. You my dear have some weird preconceived notion that gangstas typically look/act like mainstream ignorant rappers. Don't believe the hype and frankly you admitting that you like the character on SOA is pretty much admitting you have some type of attraction towards a thug. Maybe not one that dresses like a typical rapper/looks ghetto, but a thug/gangsta nonetheless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, my opinion is mostly ascetically based, as far as bikers vs gangstas...
The violence is no where mentioned in my op. I did however mention several deadbeat chracteristics of typical ghetto gangstas that I find unattractive.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

LMAO!  That character is a gangster/thug.  Unless you personally know of some non-violent gangsters. (If there is such a thing)

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, just my preference...but I'll take a non-gangsta "thug" (doing what he does for a cause) any day over a gangsta just trying to be cool and "prove some shit".
Quoting zianneaaliyah:

But he's a thug.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok... I think you may have overreacted a bit and jumped to theatrics a bit prematurely. No one said bikers are sexy but thugs are not even if a biker is a deadbeat. The particular "biker" we were discussing is a character on a tv show. The character happens to not be a deadbeat...and he's pretty sexy. Now, ascetically speaking, compared to any thug Jax (the biker guy) IMO is much more sexy. Now, I do happen to agree with you on your opinion that a deadbeat is a deadbeat and not all are thugs. However, the topic of this post was not "I don't like deadbeats"...Yes, any person who does is in fact as dumb as a box of rocks.

Quoting CoolRelax:

Ok, so thugs are bad but bikers are good?  Some of you women are dumb as a box of rocks!  A deadbeat is a deadbeat, doesn't matter if his "uniform" is sagging pants or wranglers and a cowboy hat.  There are plenty of women on this very site complaining about their deadbeat baby daddies, and all of them aren't with thugs.  

I know a good amount of good hearted, hard working men who would fit your visual description.  They are working class and do their 40 plus hours working, take care of their kids and are faithful to their wives.  Their style once they get off work is their business.  Perhaps if we women choose our mates by their character instead of what kind of denim is covering their asses we'd have fewer women crying about their baby daddies around here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)