Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Amen.give me a hard working small town southern oklahoma country boy any day!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Ugh, I agree. And a dew rag....ugh who the fuck told them that looks good.
Wicked.Jester
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I will never understand why a woman fucks a man who already has multiple baby mommas that she knows of.

-KiKi
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Well said
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BDolphins82
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Totally agree.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM
BURN!
Rofl ty for the laugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I agree. The gangsta look is very unattractive. I like the military man look. I married a nerd though. Lol.
kyuteangl88
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao, this is so funny because my SO and I have been fighting for days, and I just had to break it to him that he isn't black or a gangster, bwah ha ha ha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't mind a little redneck... Most real country boys aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with a little hard work.
My reason for calling the women who are attracted to gangtas trashy is bc "birds of a feather...". If a chick is willing to lay down with such a guy, have multiple babies with him, and expect to be treated differently than any other chick he's been with...she's trashy too.

Quoting LiDoMama:

I agree that I find those types of men unattractive, but I draw the line on calling the women who do so "trashy". I like men who are "country", perhaps a little redneck even. I'm sure that could qualify me as trashy to some, although I can assure you I am not. To each their own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)