Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I think most of us went through that phase, but I always preferred the "punks" to the "gangstas". I hung out people who were all "gangsta", I made fun of them every chance I got lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit to having a phase where I was attracted to "bad boys" then I grew up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
They're trashy
Have no morals
No self respect... Need I go on? Lol

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

I will never understand why a woman fucks a man who already has multiple baby mommas that she knows of.

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM
To me, i feel sad for her if that's the case. But if a woman is attracted to a "gangsta" type, but say, chooses not to have children with him or marry him, its her own choice. Also, the original post mentioned men who portray this persona (rappers,entertainers) I'm sure some of these men are good, decent partners & fathers...just like there are "death" metal men who are the same. Again, I agree that it is unattractive and VERY sad when children are involved, but I just don't like to call another woman trash without knowing where she is coming from. Perhaps that is all she knows?? Anyway, I agree to disagree. :) Amen to the part about country boys!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mind a little redneck... Most real country boys aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with a little hard work.

My reason for calling the women who are attracted to gangtas trashy is bc "birds of a feather...". If a chick is willing to lay down with such a guy, have multiple babies with him, and expect to be treated differently than any other chick he's been with...she's trashy too.

Quoting LiDoMama:

I agree that I find those types of men unattractive, but I draw the line on calling the women who do so "trashy". I like men who are "country", perhaps a little redneck even. I'm sure that could qualify me as trashy to some, although I can assure you I am not. To each their own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree! It's especially rediculous the guys who dress and act like that who aren't even from the "ghetto". I find it even more funny when you find out they come from a well to do family in a rich neighborhood, but they think they are tough shit lol. The fake ones are even worse than the actual ones who had a rough start to life (which are usually the ones with many baby mommas). I also saw someone on my facebook post a thing that said something about how the origination of the sagging pants was from prison when men let their pants sag to show they were available for sex with the other men, LMAO, I don't know if it is true but it's funny that they think it is so sexy and "bad ass".

I like a man who doesn't have to talk shit to show how much of a "man" he is, one who is hard working and a good father who doesn't have a billion babies with random women. I like a family man who knows how to dress (maybe why I'm attracted to my man, he loves the button up shirts and nice jeans, but also sports a t-shirt and jeans or cargo shorts, plus is confidant and a good father, so sexy). Those sagging pants and "yo, yo, yo, whats up n****" men are annoying. I actually like rap music, and I kinda think Eminem used to be sexy, but would never consider dating someone like that...

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 PM

This here is pretty ironic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I'm just sayin! I mean dang! People are always trippin if ur opinion differs from their's. Last time I checked that's what cm was about...

Quoting MomToovey:

LOL, your reply made me literally laugh out loud.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM

well that makes 2

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I agree. It's so ghetto. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I love that style it just does something to me
babie113
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Same here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN