Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (71-80):
Xanbuttsmom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:30 AM
The only gangsters I find attractive are in the mob. Mmmm gotta love the outfit, a thug with class. However, I have quite a few "gangsta" friends. They are cool guys. Although, the most baby mamas any of them have are maybe 2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they are fake as hell. there is nothing weaker then as bunch of people who have to have a group to gang up on one or two people. That and sagging , seriously. Shit. just go to prison and be someones bitch already. or shit your pants, one or the other.  Swag? Secretly We are Gay" Thats what that stands for.

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
I agree.
sarah427
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I agree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM
You may see that gross but its something about baggy jeans that I love

Quoting Anonymous:

Gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love that style it just does something to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM
C'mon gurr... Ya know ya want somma dat gin and juice...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Me too, If one of my girls tries to date someone like that......whoosh.....off to an all girls boarding school !!!!
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Not my thing either. Nothing is hotter to me than a clean cut guy in a suit and tie lol
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

IDK, I like my men to be chameleons. I like for him to be a thug in the streets, a freak in the sheets, smart in the board room, and sweet in my ear. I like muscles, I like intelligence, and I like just enough bad boy to spice my life up. Must have a job, must take care of any kids he may or may not have, and must have valid opinions of his own. And guess what? Some of those "gangstas" are like that.

Just like some bikers are in board rooms.

Not all "gangstas" are losers. And not all losers are "gangstas". Give me a man who looks like TuPac ANY DAY *wipes drool off chin* yummy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Oh, I didn't know we were in 3rd grade here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)