Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF!!! She's ignoring me & I don't even know what I did wrong! ETA: GOOD NEWS!!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 25 Replies

Seriously! She's usually my BFF & now she's being all  chummy with someone else!!

We kissed & made up!! expect that she keep flicking her tail over the computer screen

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Ask her wtf?! tell her it's not high school, and in the adult world you communicate if there's a problem...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Watch Bridesmaids and you will feel better.
wumbo
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Middle school called, they want their behavior back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

how old are you b/c it seems you are a 12 year old.  eiter talk w/ her or just ignore her ass when she comes around. 

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

OK,OK, so maybe I told her to get her ass off the computer but really she was in the way!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

So.... did you actually have set plans earlier?  If so, did she CANCEL?  Is she ignoring your calls/ texts?  Are you making any?  I don't wanna play 20 questions, explain the situation a little more....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM

LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured