Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF!!! She's ignoring me & I don't even know what I did wrong! ETA: GOOD NEWS!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Seriously! She's usually my BFF & now she's being all  chummy with someone else!!

We kissed & made up!! expect that she keep flicking her tail over the computer screen

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (21-25):
Amybelle
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM

If I'm sitting she's on my Lap & then all the sudden tonight DH walks in sits down  & she jumps on his lap....she NEVER sits with him (if I'm around) lol

Quoting cueballsmom:

Quoting Amybelle:

I'm just sitting here laughing, you said she was on the computer, in the way, must be a kitty!
Good post!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:21 PM

oohhhh i see what you did.  i'm dense tonight apparently.  :)

Quoting Amybelle:

ahhh you too....HA!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

well  to be honest, No specific plans but we hang out EVERY night!! I JDK what I did wrong!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

So.... did you actually have set plans earlier?  If so, did she CANCEL?  Is she ignoring your calls/ texts?  Are you making any?  I don't wanna play 20 questions, explain the situation a little more....

judging from some other posts... you talked shit.  i can't give advice.  i was gonna try, but you're not telling any details.  sorry things aren't going well.  maybe talk to her about it instead of us?  idk.  good luck.  

Amybelle
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

SEE!!! Proof Positive I'm Just MisUnderstood!! :0)

Quoting Anonymous:

oohhhh i see what you did.  i'm dense tonight apparently.  :)

Quoting Amybelle:

ahhh you too....HA!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

well  to be honest, No specific plans but we hang out EVERY night!! I JDK what I did wrong!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

So.... did you actually have set plans earlier?  If so, did she CANCEL?  Is she ignoring your calls/ texts?  Are you making any?  I don't wanna play 20 questions, explain the situation a little more....

judging from some other posts... you talked shit.  i can't give advice.  i was gonna try, but you're not telling any details.  sorry things aren't going well.  maybe talk to her about it instead of us?  idk.  good luck.  

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Amybelle:

my old cat used to be like that. His name was nonoidiot, loved me to death, but every once in a while, would be nice to dh for table scraps! Maybe your hubby gave yours some bacon. I hear it can turn an animal in to a traitor in a flat second.
Amybelle
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM

My Girl is a SUPER Diva,,,she started as Pepper,  changed her name to Pepsi, the attention started going to her head & she changed her name to  "P. Kitty" & then....the EGO ....she named herself ..."The DEVINE Mz, P. Kitty" ..........sigh.........It's so hard living with a STAR!!

;)

Quoting cueballsmom:

Quoting Amybelle:

my old cat used to be like that. His name was nonoidiot, loved me to death, but every once in a while, would be nice to dh for table scraps! Maybe your hubby gave yours some bacon. I hear it can turn an animal in to a traitor in a flat second.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)