Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: how many of you love your stepkids = to biokids

Options:

depends which stepkid we are talking about

i love them bio or step equally

cant help but love my own more

heck no i f***ing hate that kid/kids

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

Hey all you stepmoms im not a stepmom but i want to know how many of you love you stepkids as much as you love your bio-kids?

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Replies (11-18):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM

ha i didnt even notice that lol my bad lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Grammar... Lol I couldn't help it.

Quoting Anonymous:

um... you may want to edit the poll options for spelling before the grammer/spelling nazis jump all over you

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I don't have any stepkids but I know i'd love mine more. How could you not? It's like an instinct because it is YOUR child! No other child in this world is as special to you as your own kid's. You may love them but I promise in a life or death you-can-only-save-one situation, you'd save your kid!
pregomom468
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:17 AM

i dont have stepkids. i was asking because i was a stepkid and i have been listen to a friend of mine complain about her kids stepfather (her husband) not treating them the same as his kids

Quoting Anonymous:

You need an other because I dont love mine at all.

FL2AK
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I love my step son just like my biological kids. I am the mom that is raising him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM
She is saying she needs an "other" option. Because she doesn't love her step-kids at all! You don't have an "I hate my step kids" option.

Quoting pregomom468:

i dont have stepkids. i was asking because i was a stepkid and i have been listen to a friend of mine complain about her kids stepfather (her husband) not treating them the same as his kids

Quoting Anonymous:

pregomom468
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:20 AM

lol ok i will fix it now

Quoting Anonymous:

She is saying she needs an "other" option. Because she doesn't love her step-kids at all! You don't have an "I hate my step kids" option.

Quoting pregomom468:

Quoting Anonymous:

dustbunni
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:24 AM
I feel like this. My bio dd and I went through pregnacy, which was a journey. I loved her the moment I saw her but, I knew her for 37 weeks. My Sd and I went through a journey as well. I have raised her since she was two, and we both had to get to know each other. My Sd tought me how to be a mom. She showed me the beauty of a child's heart, the motivation to do thing I never thought I could, and a endless, limitless love. She calls me mom, and to her, I am this hero type person who can do anything. I honestly believe that in her mind, she doesn't see that I am anything else. She made me the mom I am, and made it possible for me to be the best mom I can be not only for her but for Dd as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I love them equally.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)