Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am 22 weeks pregnant today! :)
It's also 2:21 am, and Im making myself a pizza. Rofl!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (101-110):
Byrd15
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:10 AM
I know it's a stupid line but everything happens for a reason. You're never alone that sweet tiny baby already loves you!!

Quoting Soon2bmrsp0226:

Quoting Byrd15:

Im so sorry...
You deserve better! <3

Quoting Soon2bmrsp0226:

BF is down stairs with his friend. I cant sleep cuz he and I have been arguing and he told me that he's no longer in love with me and that he can't be with me cuz he can't stand me anymore. So the thinking begins and reality sets in.

Yeah i know i do. It just sucks because I feel so damn alone, hes not really there for me, and I'm almost 5 weeks pregnant. We live in a house together. Blahhhh :/

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

The same reason as every other night. Just different scenarios

skymama10
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Thanks it didn't end well. Apparently one of the post thingys broke.

Quoting Byrd15:

Yikes! Good luck!!!

Quoting skymama10:

Two lug nuts fell off my tire somehow and I'm waiting for my brother to get off so he can help me remedy the situation before I drive 15 miles home.

bluedolly01
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Its only 6.29 pm here and we just got home from a very full day and I just left my baby boy (6) at his first sleepover :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

It's 320 here. And I just got done banging my ex so that's why I'm up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much. Your post brought tears to my eyes. All I want is to be loved but to let someone use me is not the way and I really don't need to be in a relationship nor do I care about sex really. I went 18 months without it until tonight and I like the guy but I can't read him and I have a feeling he's a real dog. I hope I'm wrong. I was a victim of severe DV with the last guy and I'm actually scared of everything and of course taking Ritalin more than I should only makes me jumpier.

I will feel better when I get this house cleaned up and my laundry done. But he is a pain and is pushing me to come over but I have little boys and they are not happy about anyone near me after they saw how their father hurt me.

Best of luck with the baby. I miss being pregnant, but not for the first trimester. It is the most amazing feeling to feel that baby inside. It's so worth the wait.

Thanks again. I really appreciate your kind words. It's going to be alright. I've been through worse and I came back stronger than ever.

Quoting Byrd15:

Man.... Im so sorry... Sounds like life just bitch slapped you.
Hugs! I really hope it's gets better! <3 Im here if you need to PM me!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm taking Ritalin and it keeps me wide awake and gets me in the mood to clean...sort of.  I like being up all night and then by tonight around 9 or so I will be hopefully ready for bed and will have a clean (I hope!) house.

Also, we have mice and they terrify the hell out of me which is sort of ridiculous.  They are just gross and nasty.

Also feeling used by a guy that I met a while ago.  No wonder I didn't want a man.  And he asked for money which I should have said no but I gave it.  Now I'm short financially.  I feel real stupid.

Enjoy your pizza.  I tried to make pizza using fresh dough from the deli dept and the crust was so thick and didn't stretch like it should have. I must be doing something wrong.  Pizza sounds good right about now but no such animal in this house.

Congrats on the baby.  More than halfway there! 

Otterpuff
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Ill trade you my Twix but only if your puddings chocolate :) haha

Quoting Byrd15:

Want some pudding? :)

Quoting Otterpuff:

Im hungry.. Im always hungry..lol

Byrd15
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Heck yes!

Quoting Otterpuff:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting Otterpuff:

Otterpuff
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say 'break me off a piece of that..' but thats Kit Kats :/ fail haha.

Quoting Byrd15:

Heck yes!

Quoting Otterpuff:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting Otterpuff:

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Creomulsion is wonderful but unfortunately I'm out and the small town pharmacy is the only place I can find it and they are closed until Monday. *sigh*

Quoting Byrd15:

Robarussin and Benadryl helped me best... I have lingering Bronchidious so I feel your pain!

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Coughing my damn head off. 

I'm sick and have slept off and on most of the day. I will be asleep again after I take some meds. But first I am going to try and get a load of laundry done. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)