Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh quit telling me I'm pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My SO and I have been ttc for about 6 months now

I started my period on Christmas Eve and ended it New Year's Eve

So I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant and if I am I would not be showing signs

My SO swears up and down I'm pregnant

He says "you have been tired all the time, moody, and you are just acting pregnant"

I took 3 test for him all - but he still swears I'm pregnant

As much as I want another baby..... I feel like he just wants me to be pregnant and will be upset if I'm not

Has anyone been through this when ttc? If so what did you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:38 AM
I just don't know what Ttc means...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Trying to conceive

Quoting angelmj:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Trying to conceive (sp?)

We are trying to have another baby
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:41 AM
He is probably just trying to make you feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I know you feel like you will let him down if your not which is just adding to the pressure that your already putting on yourself. i really don't think he will be upset or mad at you because he knows its not your fault. He's probably just as stressed out as you are. I hope everything works out for you both and hopefully you get what you want soon.

ToniTennille
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Maybe you are just drained from having your period so long or emotionally drained from the pressure of your husband wanting and hoping. I wish you the best!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:43 AM
No but I'm on depo and my dh swears I'm pregnant. I told him if was pregnant m weight would have fluctuated one way or the other. I could feel my 2 nd child when I was like 12-14 weeks. He's been saying this for 2 months so I'm like I think I would know
angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Oh okay I always see new initialisms to me on this site. Oh and yeah my SO and I tried for this baby it took up 5 months and each month he would get his hopes up and each month he would get let down. You know he just has to deal with it. When the moment is right it will happen. Just tell him you love him and keep trying. GL

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Trying to conceive

Quoting angelmj:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LADYxGHOST
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:48 AM

IDK, I had what I thought was my period (impantation bleeding) and I was just coming off depo (so it was my first period in over a year).  and we were not ttc. While we where workin gon packing and moving her came up to me and said "U R Preganat"  I nodded nicely and to placate him took a test, negative, took a blood test, negative, took another one a week later, positive.  Ultrasound put me at 8 weeks. I was preganant when he said i was, just too early to come up on a test.  But I am sure that is rare.  The dr said some men's olvactories are sesative to the change in odor due to change in hormones.  it was wierd. 

He proabaly is projectiog his own desires of being a dad onto you, let him know that is putting too much presure on you and tell him to be patient.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)