Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wwyd mil bull s*** update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies
Just so its clear our son is 5 and this all started when he was 2. So he does not remember her.
iI text her i would not be meeting her.
We have only seen mil 5 times in almost 3 years. My husband started wanting to repair things. So we seen her after Christmas. There are a ton of reasons we cut her out. Anyway she has threatened to call cps because I had a dirty microwave!!! And was always threatening cps. . So last week I sent her a text saying. After all you have said and done you are not welcome in my home.. her responded was. Fine..
So yesterday she text can I come over and see Todd. I said no but I can meet you in town. She never responds and after a few hours she calls my dh. And he puts it in speaker. She ask him if she can come over!!!!! I was pissed I told dh and showed him the text... would you still meet with the bitch?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:53 AM
3 moms liked this
No, she is just trying to get around you.
prieta05
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Nope hell no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Tahats the way I'm feeling
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM
That's*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:56 AM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Thanks
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:59 AM
My mother in law called CPS on us cause we didn't answer her phone calls for a weekend. If I was you, I would not let her over too your house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I'm not going to. Wow sounds like you're mil is a pos too

Quoting thickmamaof2:

My mother in law called CPS on us cause we didn't answer her phone calls for a weekend. If I was you, I would not let her over too your house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this

my So's family is trying that now and has been since two weeks after my son was born. I told my so it's not happening and they aren't allowed near my son. They haven't seen him since he was two weeks old. I plan on keeping it that way until my so's family realizes I am the mother, they have no right to tell me how to raise my son, they need to apologize and then shut up :)

Neuro
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Threatening to call CPS is not a joke. Your MIL really needs to quit overstepping her boundaries. I can appreciate that your DH wants to rectify his relationship with her, but that doesn't entitle her to bully you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN