Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 4 year old niece molested my son :-(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 150 Replies
*I am ever so grateful to have mc anon posting so that I can 1. Vent my frusteration before letting any of it affect my dealing with this situation and 2. Get some awesome advice on what to do next.
This thing has blown up! I didn't really expect that, although I guess I should have considering the content. I do not think my niece is a monster, my mommy instict wants to protect her and take her away from anything that could hurt her. She is my beautiful bright sweety pie! Since last night I have spoken to my son about that not being okay, if anything like that ever happens again he needs to tell me or another adult right away. My sister and I had a little bit of a conversation last night, it didn't go very far and ended with her crying uncontrolably.. I will talk with her again after I have gained enough knowledge and and resources to actually do some good. There are other more minor things with my niece that point to her being abused at some point.

Thank you to everyone that is offering me advice on what to do from here. As a side note I have been my usual loving self with both of the kids. My post was partly an outlet for the fursteration that I believe would be more harmful than anything to my niece, my son and my sister.

I am at a loss as to how this could even happen. My ds is also 4. My sister moved in with us recently, she had problems where she was living before. I'm not completely aware of what happened because she just didn't want to talk about it. I plan on having a conversation about that later when I calm down a bit.

What happened. Well, my 4 year old niece was playing fort with my son (blankets set up between two chairs) and my older daughter decided mess with them and ripped thhe blankets off the chairs. My niece was sitting on my sons face with no pants on!! I got home from work shortly after this to find both kids being questioned about what happened. My son said that she was telling him to put his tounge in her and that he was stuck and couldn't talk. I am horrified, I want to throw them out on the street, I want to hurt the little girl! More than that though, I want to find out what happened to her and hold her close and never let the world hurt her again.

This happened last night. I hhave kept my son right by my side since then and plan to take him somewhere after breakfast so we can address this. I don't know where to go or what to do about this though. I am trying so hard not to look at my niece like she's a monster, anybody else do this to my child and I would have caused them some serious pain by now! Oh dear god.. What do I do?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Yikes!!!

Hopefully she just saw to much somehow..

Oh :( poor babies!!

Hugs!!

Definitely talk to her mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
20 moms liked this
He will be fine. That little girl has obviously been abused. She needs help badly. Kids doing stuff like that is normal however her in depth -ness is not
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Maybe she saw her mom and a man doing that and copied it :/ idk but good luck and I am sorry this happened.
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM
19 moms liked this
A 4 year old is not a monster but a victim. She needs help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaloWithHorns78
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
This is not the girls fault. Thie is your sisters fault for allowing her to see something she shouldn't have seen. That is not normal behavior for a 4 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM

IDK what to tell you :( sorry mama :(

areyouatroll
Call cps right away.

I would tell you to take them to the Dr, but your sister seems like she knows and hasn't done anything. She needs to be forced to help her daughter, which is sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
She could be seeing this happen somewhere else. Perhaps she herself was moloested. Or perhaps it was total innocence. I understand why your upset but she's 4 she has no way to understand that what she did was wrong.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Omg... I am so sorry. This is one of my worst fears. I would let your sister know what happened and then make sure they are never out if your eyesight again. You shouldn't even have to worry about that right now! They're 4! And something definitely happened to her... I doubt she truly understood what she was doing. Did you talk to her about it at all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daytonbaby210

oh god. I would not know how to handle that niece or not I would probably flip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)