Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't even have a title. I am just ranting. -long-, -boring- .. Know what? Don't even open it

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yesterday I made my cousin a CM account. If you remember about a week ago I asked if I could because of the whole IP address being in the house and me not wanting to lose my account. Well I contacted CM and pretty much told them that there would be 2 accounts coming from this house but on different computers. I didn't get a reply so I took that as an okay (at least they knew). Then if you remember yesterday I was asking how to speed up my cousin's computer because it is crap. I spent all day deleting crap. Finally I just wiped the hard drive because it was pissing me off.  Her PC was also split in half and the screen would dangle when you picked it up. My SO came home from work and rewired it so she could close her PC again. Also he fixed her left speakers along with giving her a new battery pack so her thing didn't die as soon as you pulled the charger out. So she was CM ready. We made her account on my PC but there was no way in hell I was sharing that. We presented her with a new-looking netbook and she was so happy and ran upstairs to her room to be on CafeMom for the 1st time.

Well it is about 1am and I decide to search her name so I can add her as a friend.  What I found was freaking appalling. She posted not once, but TWICE (in two different groups) some crap about me and my family that had my head spinning.  The 1st thing that popped up was this thing over in Current Events with a  title about how my boyfriend is a jerk. I opened thinking okay I know she thinks he is a jerk. Can't be that bad. Well it was.  Not only did she call him a jerk but she called him an asshole, a douchebag (was that her or someone else), and some other names. The thing that set me off is that she called him a PEDOPHILE.  Really? But her reasoning behind it was "Oh when he was 20-21 he had sex with a 16 year old".  I guess trying to make him seem bad. Some people were like "Oh that doesn't make him a pedophile just a statutory rapist". So she went on about how he is a rapist for a few more replies. She even had the audacity to say that she doesn't think my girls are safe around him.  What she didn't add was that the 16 year old was ME and we have been together for-freaking-ever. She added that later on and people started to see through her crap. 

Not only did she call him a pedophile but she called us baby haters. Why? Because we don't like hearing her child cry at all times of the night when I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and go to work, he has to get up at 6 to get the kids up and out and then go to work and my kids have to go to school.  She also said that he called her baby dumb. Never once has he called her baby dumb. He may have called HER dumb and told her to shut the fucking baby up but never called an infant dumb.

Mind you, as you could have told from one of my previous posts about her, she was living here for FREE. She didn't do anything but lay on her butt all day and cuddle her baby. She didn't cook, clean, wash the dishes, nothing. She just sat on her ass all day.  But when my SO called her lazy then he is a freaking demon. 

No doubt about it I put her ungrateful ass out at 2am in the morning. And the man she just finished ragging on and talking about like a dog was the same person who paid for her to stay in a hotel and stopped me from beating her to the ground.  Hopefully her husband does come back on Monday. Then they can continue bouncing from S8 housing to relatives couches. I just won't be that relative anymore.  The audacity of some people just sickens me. I open my house to you, fix your lap top and show you a site that is entertaining and the 1st thing you do is talk about me on it. Did she think that just because I am not a member of that group that I wouldn't see it?  I guess she knew better than to talk that shit on Facebook where people actually know her.  

Now she probably deleted her CM account because she is mad she got caught. I am so freaking mad right now. Who the fuck talks about family like that after they do so much to help you? And on the site that they introduced you to at that. I wish the post was still open so you guys could see it.   I am so sick of this shit. Every time I am nice I get shit on. Next time I am just going to tell people to go suck a dick for cash because I am not being nice anymore.

I don't know why I am posting in the #1 group for bashers but I wanted to get this off my chest. Besides. I don't know you people and you don't know me.  Not like writing this on FB. 

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah she would have been out of my house as soon as I finished reading all of that crap... Kids involved or not.  GTFO!

aimlee
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry this happened to you. Some people are very ungrateful but not everyone. She sounds very immature and childish. I hope she grows up for the sake of the baby. 

butterflyk1ssez
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

draaammmmmmmaaaaa

Pregnancy Ticker

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM
5 moms liked this

Tell her ^^^
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Well yes it is.  That is why I am mad. I can't get mad at not-drama.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

draaammmmmmmaaaaa

D.O.E.
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

it's not like she has anything else to talk about. sounds like her life sucks. and we wouldnt want to hear about THAT would we? lol

but yeah, i'm not suprised, cm + family = drama! lol 

butterflyk1ssez
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I think at the same time it's pretty hilarious and extremely sad that cafemom made this such a big deal. It was already a big deal apparently because your boyfriend or husband was calling her stupid which in my opinion is disrespectful and there isa better way you could of went around kicking her and her baby out at 2am.Just downright childish this whole mess of a rant and situation is.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

draaammmmmmmaaaaa

Pregnancy Ticker

sampson200
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Yeah, when women bitch about how horrible their life is via CM, I just think they're probably like the OP's cousin, dramatic fibbers, bored with their kickass SAHM status.

Lydlou02
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM
I remember how much trouble ypu had setting up her account.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Has nothing to do with cafemom. She would have been out if she had said it on Facebook or on an overheard phone conversation. She is an ungrateful bitch who totally shit on the fact that I allowed her to stay in my house for free.We  did something nice for her by spending an entire day fixing her computer and the 1st thing she did on it was talk about us like fucking dogs. Didn't do shit in the house and expected us to cater to her every whim and when we didn't then we were automatically bitches, cunts and pedophiles.  She was on her way out already. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I think at the same time it's pretty hilarious and extremely sad that cafemom made this such a big deal. It was already a big deal apparently because your boyfriend or husband was calling her stupid which in my opinion is disrespectful and there isa better way you could of went around kicking her and her baby out at 2am.Just downright childish this whole mess of a rant and situation is.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

draaammmmmmmaaaaa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN