Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yep she got offended ****updated*+****

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so this might offend. I have a roommate. She weighs 464 pounds. I'm not even joking this is her actual weight. I'm not going to lie she is a huge diet inspiration to me. Anyway.... She argued with the 5 yr old over who could have the last Twinkie.... And my son said : you don't new the Twinkie !!! She is in a super pout now. I told him he's rude and is not polite to say things like that .... But damn he's right! This bitch doesn't need a Twinkie!

**edit*+* just to CLARIFY .. No my son does not eat twinkies every day. 2. They are a knock off brand 3. I do not support him being rude so as far as "teaching him manners" he was punished. You missed my WHOLE POINT that I was like WTF and was ranting a little that this bitch took a damn Twinkie so serious. Smh. Whatever. Also, to you moms who have never ever fed their kids any junk Ever.. You are all my SUPERMOM FLIPPEN HEROs!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (51-60):
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM

yes pink I am 

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Are you serious?

Quoting white_wolf454:

and why does a 5 year old know what a twinkie is ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Geez. You teach your child about healthy food, I get that. I just hope that someone else is teaching him grammar.

Quoting white_wolf454:

my 5 year old can Identify food but he dont know  what twinkies are as they never been in my house i dont let my child eat that sort of food so he dont have a want for that . 

Quoting Nannosmommy:

Your 5 year old can't identify foods?!

Quoting white_wolf454:

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM

His father is teaching him his grammer and math . 

Quoting Anonymous:

Geez. You teach your child about healthy food, I get that. I just hope that someone else is teaching him grammar.

Quoting white_wolf454:

my 5 year old can Identify food but he dont know  what twinkies are as they never been in my house i dont let my child eat that sort of food so he dont have a want for that . 

Quoting Nannosmommy:

Quoting white_wolf454:

StoneColdKiller
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM
That's your child and your choice doesn't mean everyone is that anal.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Nannosmommy:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I am not anal  , but if i came off as that sorry .

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

That's your child and your choice doesn't mean everyone is that anal.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Nannosmommy:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM

is your baby mixed?  He looks like my nephew.

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Sounds like my friend's mom in middle school. She was this skinny little thing and her mom was like a cow and standing there saying "Change your clothes, you are a fatass." Like wtf?

Quoting Crymsm:

Haha sounds like what I told my aunt when I was visiting in cali. I was 17 and she called me fat when I was a thin 145 for as tall as I was and she was in the 300Ib range so I told her to go look in the mirror and my mom didn't even scold me. She hates her sister...lol

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

mommieT
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM

we all know he was right and she deserved to be treated like that first of all  she was an idiot for arguing with a 5 yr old over a twinkie

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Hmmm.. Ok well just BC a kid recognizes a food, doesn't mean they eat it daily. My 5 yo knows what twinkies and similar snack foods are....I've never once brought a twinkies in this house! (I think they're nasty)
Quoting white_wolf454:

yes pink I amĀ 

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Are you serious?

Quoting white_wolf454:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Lol, too funny!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)