Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often do you.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Get sick?? Like how many times a year do you typically get sick with colds, infections, skin infections etc.

Do you consider yourself healthy or unhealthy???

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I get sick rarely. I got sick the first time this past Christmas. Before that it was a good 5 or 6 yrs since my last illness. I wouldn't say I'm 100% healthy. I could stand to eat better.

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Once. Ive worked in daycare since 18, and have been teaching in the public schools for 8 years. I'm pretty immune.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM

maybe once, not often. I am healthy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:51 PM

About once a year but when I do it makes up for not getting sick the rest of the time and it last about two weeks. Sometimes it leads to being put in the hospital on some very strong breathing treatments and antibiotics.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Rarely. Twice a year or so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I don't really think I'm that healthy, I smoke. I rarely ever get any kind of sickness though. Last time was when I was pregnant with a stomach flu, almost 3 years ago.
VannaMae307
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I am very unhealthy. I have been in the hospital for 16 days in 2012 and the first week of 2013. It's nothing I can control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Once a year..  I have an illness but other than that I consider myself pretty healthy..

sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Rarely...yes I'm healthy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:55 PM

once every few years maybe? I have a really good immune system and I just never get sick. I can't even remember the last time I had a cold. and when I do get sick its always very mild and I get over it within a day or 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)