Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is a complete....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
JACKASS!!!! I can't talk to him about anything. Anytime I tell him he hurt my feelings it's always my own fault. Like for instance he continuously calls me immature and says I'm acting like a child, (Im 26 and hes 37...and thats the only jab he can take) and I told him it hurts my feelings when he says that and he just fires back with "we'll it's a true statement". I don't know what to do. He is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to. I'm so tired of him belittling me like that. I'm his wife, he's supposed to love me, how can he talk to me like that? I wait on him hand and foot when he is in this house...he never has to lift a finger. And when I've had enough and I walk away he blows up my phone with text messages. And he justifies it by saying well you walked away...ugh I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Wlak away and shut off your phone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM
You're not alone. Mine doesn't want to listen to my feeligs either- because then he would be accountable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM

That is why we're still just engaged.  Marriage is like jail.. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

fuck around on him for payback and then divorce his ass.

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Men can be so freaking frustrating! ugh. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Exactly!!! He refuses to hold himself accountable for any wrong doing. He NEVER says I'm sorry. I feel like I'm married to a stone cold man. No heart, no emotion, no feelings.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're not alone. Mine doesn't want to listen to my feeligs either- because then he would be accountable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Go fuck some of his friends.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Sorry Mama :(

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would call him an asshole and when he gets pissed I would say "well its a true statement". Then I would turn off my phone right in front of him and walk away.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Ummm... I agree with PP, just shut your phone off and walk away. If he doesn't want to talk like an adult and show you respect then don't talk to him until he does.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)