Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 17 Replies
It has turned out to be a great year so far, not. First my grandmother dies and now a family friend. Not to mention my son needs a hearing test now. I Iove being a stay at home mother but in order for us to move out of my mother house I need a job! I just feel like I am not winning at anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhiannon92
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Prepare to be ripped apart :/

I understand, I really do..but the only thing that is going to get you in a better place is determination and hard work. You put effort in, you will get things in return. I don't mean you haven't.. Trust me, I know what it is like to have everything work against you and be down on your luck. In my situation, it was ME that got me out of that place and put me on the right path.. You can do the same for yourself. You will find a job and things will start going your way. Be determined and confident!

Rhiannon92
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I am very sorry about your loss' as well :(

susieQ680
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Awww hope it gets better for u (hugs)

tiggerbabie177
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:30 PM

i knw how u feel about the not winning at nothing! I am a sahm too and i am dying for a job but i have no family or friends around that could/would help babysit and theres no way we could afford a sitter or daycare.....

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Yeah, mine sucks too.
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Sometimes bad things happen to all of us hon...   I could tell  you some awful things that have happened in my life...   but I will refrain from doing so...    thing is  you can have a lot of garbage come your way in life....   but time has a way of changing things....   it doesn't stay bad forever ... and attitude is everything in this life...   it helps to focus on what good we have.

kerriwarenda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Why would I be ripped apart?

Quoting Rhiannon92:

I understand, I really do..but the only thing that is going to get you in a better place is determination and hard work. You put effort in, you will get things in return. I don't mean you haven't.. Trust me, I know what it is like to have everything work against you and be down on your luck. In my situation, it was ME that got me out of that place and put me on the right path.. You can do the same for yourself. You will find a job and things will start going your way. Be determined and confident!

kerriwarenda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I can't afford to have a daycare watch them either, I would be paying just for them to be there

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

i knw how u feel about the not winning at nothing! I am a sahm too and i am dying for a job but i have no family or friends around that could/would help babysit and theres no way we could afford a sitter or daycare.....

hugs

kerriwarenda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Oh, I can't get hired anywhere because I haven't worked in 4 years and I have my associate's degree
Rhiannon92
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Well, I have no idea of your personal circumstances but the women in this group have been known to jump all over SAHMS, especially ones living with family. Also, anyone in general that is having a hard time. It has nothing to do with how I feel, but there are some real bitches in here. 

Quoting kerriwarenda:

Why would I be ripped apart?

Quoting Rhiannon92:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)